• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Who: POTL
When: 30/1/13
Where: COYS

Damiao- Yellow. Isn't a goer (hears thousands of groans).

AVB doesn't want anyone in that won't enhance the squad. Doesn't want a body in for the sake of it. We are not far down the line with anyone.

There will still be a couple of loans to go out, one of which could be a senior player depending on what we do tomorrow.

Jake was all agreed at QPR, circumstances changed when Sandro did his injury. However this may happen tomorrow again dependant on other variables tomorrow.

Apologies if vague, but that is exactly what it is at the moment- deadline day won’t go quiet at WHL tomorrow.

POTL

I also should have added, we are looking at a few striking options- could be a late loan in with a view to a perm.

POTL

AVB doesn't want anyone in that won't enhance the squad. Doesn't want a body in for the sake of it. We are not far down the line with anyone.

There will still be a couple of loans to go out, one of which could be a senior player depending on what we do tomorrow.

Jake was all agreed at QPR, circumstances changed when Sandro did his injury. However this may happen tomorrow again dependant on other variables tomorrow.

Apologies if vague, but that is exactly what it is at the moment- deadline day won’t go quiet at WHL tomorrow.

POTL

I also should have added, we are looking at a few striking options- could be a late loan in with a view to a perm.

POTL

Yellow. :lol: He is a clown*

* I still have permission to slate him ?

ackie on SC:

If not LD, it will be Negredo!
Will try for Willian...
But so far Negredo!
Bentley to midlands...

Option still there for a RM loan option.
May have a last try for Mouts but it looks like Negredo!

A striker from Germany - who? I don't know but I heard Negredo!

I doubt this guys, credentials. He seems to be just an attention seeker in the past posting what over people have stated. Its not really ITK, that's all common knowledge what he has written, even the German striker is a bloke called Sun. He's based in Mauritius, so I doubt he actually has any real links to the club. Anyone can make an educated guess as to our targets and post it here. Real ITK comes from actual chance encounters, or its club ratified, such as that JJetset guy.

I doubt this guys, credentials. He seems to be just an attention seeker in the past posting what over people have stated. Its not really ITK, that's all common knowledge what he has written, even the German striker is a bloke called Sun. He's based in Mauritius, so I doubt he actually has any real links to the club. Anyone can make an educated guess as to our targets and post it here. Real ITK comes from actual chance encounters, or its club ratified, such as that JJetset guy.

Any links would be from when we went there for a friendly a few years ago, but he seems to mostly talk about Real Madrid players. At best he knows an agent.

POTL

POTL

Yellow? FFS. I thought he was finished with that brick.

Either this guy is laughing his arse off at everybody or he needs some psychotherapy for his condition.

Any links would be from when we went there for a friendly a few years ago, but he seems to mostly talk about Real Madrid players. At best he knows an agent.

I thought about that, funny enough that is where I was born and I still have family over there. My uncle has a picture of him and Dawson, he's a 'pool fan and was having a laugh with Daws about how he should join them. At best this bloke seems like another We8. Appears connected but just states the obvious.

KingFresh on FTL:

Just spoken to an agent who told me holtby would probably play tonight. I assumed he would play Parker and Dembele, he told me "Parker could be on his way to another London club"... Spurs have an open ended deal which they are happy with, just depends on if they can find a replacement that makes it worthwhile. He thinks its unlikely to happen, but with lots of irons in fires its a possibility.

An agent who looks after a lot of our youth team and a couple of first team players. We were with a spurs member of coaching staff too, who nodded along.

Reading between the lines, if we sign a decent CM / CDM for an acceptable price then he will move, if not we are more than happy to keep him.

KingFresh on FTL:

Just spoken to an agent who told me holtby would probably play tonight. I assumed he would play Parker and Dembele, he told me "Parker could be on his way to another London club"... Spurs have an open ended deal which they are happy with, just depends on if they can find a replacement that makes it worthwhile. He thinks its unlikely to happen, but with lots of irons in fires its a possibility.

An agent who looks after a lot of our youth team and a couple of first team players. We were with a spurs member of coaching staff too, who nodded along.

Reading between the lines, if we sign a decent CM / CDM for an acceptable price then he will move, if not we are more than happy to keep him.

Getting rid of Parker with Sandro crocked would be a massive mistake. Can't see it.

Parker out? Now that would be a surprise. And a huge mistake, unless we bring in someone similar/better.

Back