• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

I don't think that anyone is writing him off or saying that he is a bad player. What we were saying is that it was a bad deal.

Just because he struggled to integrate into Rodgers' setup - doesn't mean he would have been equally as ineffective into ours

Just because he struggled to integrate into Rodgers' setup - doesn't mean he would have been equally as ineffective into ours

I think he would have been. He's slow, imobile, appears lazy and unfit when i've seen him this season.

If he was playing great would it still be a bad deal ?

Yes. They paid a large fee to loan a player with no option to buy and paid him a six figure salary. It was really bad business regardless of the quality of the player.

I think it's certainly possible that his injuries have directly affected his pace/sharpness, or at least his mentality which then affects his pace/sharpness. AVB might have more of the inside track when it comes to Mourinho.

Wow, mods taking threads off topic. Isn't there a Sahin thread somewhere? Or is it merged with a Liverpool thread?

Who: The Journalist
When: 08/01/12
Where: SC

I heard Livermore has turned QPR down but i can see it being revisited and he has other options.
Gallas has been offered a 6 month contract by QPR.

re; Tottenham
AVB has clearly won the battle.
He was never interested in Eriksen so its off.
Willian is a non starter but there is other reasons for that.
Moutinho is the one they are working on but its cat and mouse and will go down to the wire. But he is the number 1 choice.
IF a serious of events occur tottenham could also be forced into signing a defender who is definitely on their radar.

Who: ryantegan
When: 8/1/13

Livermore hasnt turned them down yet, he is just looking at his options.

Expect it to happen, possibly permanent too

Who: Grey Fox
When: 8/1/13

I wasn't going to post due to some posters on here comments re ITK, but thought why worry about a few knobheads if the majority are still interested?

So here goes; my source has confirmed most of what Journalist and a couple of people are guessing/saying on here.

Levy is still trying to give AVB Moutinho, but the ball is the players court, if this does not happen then Holtby will come in January deadlines been set for a decision so Shalke can react. We are also talking to Inter re Damiao and a bid has gone in,
Llorente deal not dead yet. AVB very tinkled with Adebayor for f-ing about for the second time in six months so don't be suprised if he is gone in the summer

Livermore and Hudd will almost certainly go out one on loan one sold, lots of interest on both, don't know which one will do what, think it depends on bids.

Up to Gallas if he goes to QPR, if he does and Kaboul's condition does not improve quickly we could be in for Alderweireld 6 months early. made an enquiry about Zara, but thats about it.

A number of those on the fringe and returning will be sent back out on loan again, once dust settles a bit. Intrestingly been told that the key business should be done by third week of January if it is going to happen.

Never heard of Alderweireld but reading up he sounds good and can also play RB. I'm sure Verts would happily recommend us and Ajax will always sell for the right price.

Never heard of Alderweireld but reading up he sounds good and can also play RB. I'm sure Verts would happily recommend us and Ajax will always sell for the right price.

Alderweireld played alongside our Jan, very similar in terms of what he offers but I'd rank Vertonghen as the better player from what I saw of them playing together.

Bloody Belgians everywhere!

What kind of record does Grey Fox have?

Just about all of that made a lot of sense.

Apart from the bit about Llorente, who is clearly going to Juve.

I can't see Ajax selling both their CBs within 6 months of each other. We've got 5 senior CBs already too, and with Kaboul only a few weeks away, probably wouldn't need to replace Gallas if he disappeared now.

Both the Journalist and Grey Fox indicate that we'll only go after a CB if Gallas leaves and Kaboul remains out long term.

Who: JJetset
When: 8th January
Where: SC (Hallellujah!!! for a fudging change)

F*ck me its quiet in here and if you are 28 pages of Levy being photoshopped it shows you how slow things are out there. All the action in London on the transfer/agent scene is happening at Loftus road and we are going to be pretty quiet as i stated early last week.
Caveat:things do change quickly and frequently in transfers and Daniel might have a complete melty and spend 30-40 mill but IMHOi dont see it happening.

Livermore is looking just like a loan at this point in time.(not saying where yet though)

When i meant in doing business i mean 'doing business' as in bigger signing!
I heard today that Ade going to the ACN has changed things in regards to us doing things up top.... ;)

so nothing happening as is obvious yet I'll caveat that it could get frentic at a moments notice. Scientific like prediction there lol

Nothing is happening so we turn to the ITKs who confirm that nothing is happening. But there's a caveat because even confirming that nothing is happening is going out on a limb these days. Desperate times.

I think a lot of people WANT to get their hopes up, so they in turn can be disappointed and launch into some criticism of Levy and our transfer policies. ITK works well with that.

Back