• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Must admit have never been overly impressed with Sancho. Decent at times when I've watched him for Dortmund and didn't really do so well at Utd. Wouldn't say he was top drawer myself, maybe the 2nd or 3rd depending on the cabinet having 4 or 5 drawers.
United are a shambles so I don’t judge any player there under that manager
He has always looked great in Germany because they let him play

I'd be biting the hand off utd to get sancho for 40m. It's been widely reported that's what they want for him, he's home grown, international with a point to prove, good age and available for "Tottenham" money. I'd drive there myself to pick him up (I'm in Manchester next week will pop in see if he needs a lift south).

You're mental - the kid's an absolute waster

Sancho is a very good player. Not entirely convinced that he's a great fit with our style of play, but a good fit and a very good player.

Don't like what happened at United. Probably not all on him, perhaps mostly not on him. But he could have just gotten on with it and didn't. Think we need players that are ready to fully commit and I'm left unsure if that's him.

Would need some real good due diligence from the club before trying to sign him.

Sancho is a very good player. Not entirely convinced that he's a great fit with our style of play, but a good fit and a very good player.

Don't like what happened at United. Probably not all on him, perhaps mostly not on him. But he could have just gotten on with it and didn't. Think we need players that are ready to fully commit and I'm left unsure if that's him.

Would need some real good due diligence from the club before trying to sign him.
Apparently always late for training and a bad egg in the dressing room ...

Apparently always late for training and a bad egg in the dressing room ...
If true, and not just limited to a period of conflict with one particular manager, that's pretty much a non starter for us at this point. But, again, club would have to really look into things before considering a signing like that.

I'd be biting the hand off utd to get sancho for 40m. It's been widely reported that's what they want for him, he's home grown, international with a point to prove, good age and available for "Tottenham" money. I'd drive there myself to pick him up (I'm in Manchester next week will pop in see if he needs a lift south).
Fantastic player on his day, but supposedly always late for training and stuff like that? Don't think Ange would tolerate that, and then we would only have more drama on our hands.

Back