• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

I honestly think Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Chelsea will just write the points deduction into their plan for next season.

It's their choice. Could cost them europe or even cl. Then the season after they'll most likely be in the same position as amortisation and wages are for the length of the players contracts.
Can't buy players either.

Yeah, I don't think any of the clubs at risk are that desperate to sell if they think a small points deduction won't be a massive problem. Selling their best players might cost them more points.
I don't think the points deduction is enough of a deterrent. should be 30 points which puts teams into real trouble, then they will think about not breaking the rules.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine without European football and their best players can absolutely get top 4 even with 6 point fine. would be very surprised if they sell players.

If he can stay fit, £60m is a good price for him. But where would he fit into the team?

i think he is a great player and one i would like to see in our shirt however imo our priortys should be a striker [ Isak please] and a proper DM. That would be a big outlay to achieve both of them and i suppose it would then depend what type of budget we will have left. And as you say i am not sure where he would fit with our M/F numbers we allready have.

i think he is a great player and one i would like to see in our shirt however imo our priortys should be a striker [ Isak please] and a proper DM. That would be a big outlay to achieve both of them and i suppose it would then depend what type of budget we will have left. And as you say i am not sure where he would fit with our M/F numbers we allready have.
The timings just wont align i think. We should have bought him as a youngster instead of Lo Celso to replace Eriksen, or now if we hadnt got Maddison last summer.

Vamos Mi Sevilla FC have suggested that Tottenham Hotspur have now made progress in their efforts to strike an agreement with Sevilla over the transfer of Youssef En-Nesyri.

Over the last few days, plenty of Spanish outlets have credited Spurs with an interest in En-Nesyri and the latest update from Vamos Mi Sevilla FC suggests that the transfer is much further along than previously thought.

BBC roundup

Tottenham and Bayern Munich are interested in signing Stuttgart's 26-year-old Germany winger Chris Fuhrich. (Bild)

love these sort of ones, someone I have never heard of but hopefully a fairly reasonable price and shows we are finally scouting players again.
I thought you watched quite a bit of Bundesliga?.

Stuttgart are a decent team and Furich contributes plenty. Not sure he's 100% what we are looking for though.

Check the YouTube comps

I thought you watched quite a bit of Bundesliga?.

Stuttgart are a decent team and Furich contributes plenty. Not sure he's 100% what we are looking for though.

Check the YouTube comps
I do watch a lot of French and German football, guess when they were playing i was doing other stuff. He is not one that sticks in the memory, though my memory is getting worse.

I'd be biting the hand off utd to get sancho for 40m. It's been widely reported that's what they want for him, he's home grown, international with a point to prove, good age and available for "Tottenham" money. I'd drive there myself to pick him up (I'm in Manchester next week will pop in see if he needs a lift south).

I'd be biting the hand off utd to get sancho for 40m. It's been widely reported that's what they want for him, he's home grown, international with a point to prove, good age and available for "Tottenham" money. I'd drive there myself to pick him up (I'm in Manchester next week will pop in see if he needs a lift south).

Said he would never go back to London because of his Harlem Spartans history.

He would suit a more passing team like ours though

Top drawer player and massively under rated because of what has happened at United

Top drawer player and massively under rated because of what has happened at United
Must admit have never been overly impressed with Sancho. Decent at times when I've watched him for Dortmund and didn't really do so well at Utd. Wouldn't say he was top drawer myself, maybe the 2nd or 3rd depending on the cabinet having 4 or 5 drawers.

How would you afford his £350k a week wages?

Back