• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Only saw the last 10 minutes but that goal came against the run of play in that period. Hopefully west brom keep going like that and don't let their heads drop.

Cant see W Brom doing anything here! back to 6th:(

scratch that Victor is on;)

In all seriousness there is a lot of football to be played but I continue to be impressed with Everton....and I would say at this point that beating them at WHL will be a very tall order.

Decent result for us. Wraps up a good weekend!

Whenever I watch WBA (not often) Yacob looks like a quality defensive midfielder, not that we need him, but I think he could do well at a bigger club than WBA.

2 points gained on mersey duo & 3 gained on utd....

pretty decent for us.

Bearing in mind all the respective fixtures this weekend, that's better than anticipated. Would have thrown in 2pts gained on Soton too, but tbh I think they are out of the hunt now.

Everton may look back on that as a big opportunity missed! thought WBA were so so and everton were to relaxed at 1-0

Considering S Coleman has been exceptional for them losing him for a period of time will be a big blow.

In a way its a shame that Moyes is not everton manager anymore because if he was it would make it more likely that they would kick lumps out of each other in the Merseyside Derby.

Back