• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Ok, shame for him and them, but good for us...

I feel Everton have been fairly lucky with injuries this season, apart from a short injury to Baines they've been able to feature the same back 4 very consistently for example. Don't think they would have managed as well with our injury list.

Everton's upcoming fixtures:

Liverpool (A)
Aston Villa (H)
Tottenham (A)
Crystal Palace (H)
Chelsea (A)
West Ham (H)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A)

After this weekend's results could the tide have turned for us?? Imagine if we got at least a point vs City? It could propel us forward in a big way, especially mentally

Coleman's injury is a MAJOR blow for Everton imo. He might be more important to them than Baines

Current winning streaks:

Emirates Marketing Project 7
Arsenal 5
Chelsea 5
Tottenham 4
Liverpool 0
Everton 0
Man United 0

After this weekend's results could the tide have turned for us?? Imagine if we got at least a point vs City? It could propel us forward in a big way, especially mentally

Coleman's injury is a MAJOR blow for Everton imo. He might be more important to them than Baines

Yep 100% agree I think Coleman is huge for them I really do.

Of course I am a romantic...... I would like to see us beat City......I seriously believe we can though it will take a monumental effort. Yes this weekend has been a decent swing for us......of course I do worry that the mersey derby will be a draw we will get beat by City and this will allow Utd back in.

if you think a draw against City would boost the players just imagine the lift we will get with a win. We are bang in the mix after all being close to being suicidal after the pool drubbing......at the moment I love the way we are flying under the radar.....hope it continues!

Yep 100% agree I think Coleman is huge for them I really do.

Of course I am a romantic...... I would like to see us beat City......I seriously believe we can though it will take a monumental effort. Yes this weekend has been a decent swing for us......of course I do worry that the mersey derby will be a draw we will get beat by City and this will allow Utd back in.

if you think a draw against City would boost the players just imagine the lift we will get with a win. We are bang in the mix after all being close to being suicidal after the pool drubbing......at the moment I love the way we are flying under the radar.....hope it continues!

A win would indeed be huge lift, but I think with Dawson in the team against a returning Aguero may be a big ask. But you never know, their midfield can be got at imo. Yaya can go frpm swashbuckling to lumbering very quickly at times

A win would indeed be huge lift, but I think with Dawson in the team against a returning Aguero may be a big ask. But you never know, their midfield can be got at imo. Yaya can go frpm swashbuckling to lumbering very quickly at times

Agreed, both their midfield and their back 4 can be got at. Particularly Demichelis if he starts imo.

Would take a monumental effort, but it's possible.

Shame with the merseyside derby coming up. If we don't get top four I'd want Everton to without doubt

Liverpool (A)
Aston Villa (H)
Tottenham (A)
Crystal Palace (H)
Chelsea (A)
West Ham (H)

That's pretty tricky run of fixtures. If they're still knocking around the top 4 after that, they'll be hard to shake off until the end of the season. As it is, this season is shaping up to be the most open and competitive yet in regards to the fourth place run in. United could get their act together yet as well. Far too early to write them out of it.

That's pretty tricky run of fixtures. If they're still knocking around the top 4 after that, they'll be hard to shake off until the end of the season. As it is, this season is shaping up to be the most open and competitive yet in regards to the fourth place run in. United could get their act together yet as well. Far too early to write them out of it.

I agree with all of that.

Seems that Chelsea, City and Arsenal are almost nailed on for a top 4 finish. That leaves a real dogfight between ourselves, Liverpool, Everton and United for 4th.

It's not going to be easy! But would we really want it to be easy anyway? ;)

Agreed, both their midfield and their back 4 can be got at. Particularly Demichelis if he starts imo.

Would take a monumental effort, but it's possible.

Yes he is their weak link. I always though he was prone to an error during his time in Spain and nothing seems to have changed.

I agree with all of that.

Seems that Chelsea, City and Arsenal are almost nailed on for a top 4 finish. That leaves a real dogfight between ourselves, Liverpool, Everton and United for 4th.

It's not going to be easy! But would we really want it to be easy anyway? ;)

Would be quite nice for once to be honest 8-[

Liverpool (A)
Aston Villa (H)
Tottenham (A)
Crystal Palace (H)
Chelsea (A)
West Ham (H)

Reasonably tough run.......they have 3-4 horrible fixtures in their final 6 games as well. Don't think they will stay the course personally. They could conceivably finish 7th which wouldn't reflect how well they have done this season tbh.

BehWwdvIAAEM9z0.jpg:large

Back