• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

@BrazilStats: Mourinho is the fastest manager in EPL history to reach 100 wins, with least games. Legendary.
BeXMlh2IUAAg0Wd.jpg

José Mourinho PL Home record:

Games: 71
Won: 56
Drawn:15
Lost: 0
Goals: 148
Conceded: 37

It's a shame that his protégé couldn't make WHL a fortress.

I am so enjoying United's (even if temporary) demise ...

Laughing at all the people that thought Moyes was great ...

to think there were posters saying they'd jump at the chance of appointing him as recent as a couple of weeks back :eek:

He should be awarded a straight red every game he plays. He's as nasty as Adam. Foul foul people.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk

Both his and Luiz' challenges were appalling. Vidic's was bad but not quite a straight red where as those two challenges were incredibly dangerous.

Is it just me or have there been more really bad tackles than usual this season?

Been a lot of two footed ones, none worse than that annoying twin **** Rafael's today. Still think the Yanga-Mbiwa one was the worst yet for sheer cowardness and intent to hurt his opponent, although it was Nasri so his efforts were not completely in vain.

Couldn't agree more with the last comment mate. I just don't get the love for him at all.

Moyes hasn't done well, granted, but he inherited a team on the slide and a boardroom where the Chief Executive (lead recruiter) had left at the same time as the manager. If the team had had another season in them as they were Fergie wouldn't have quit.

Personally, think he should have had the sense to say "no thanks" but then who would turn down that job given the chance. I'm not a fan of Moyes, I don't want him at the Lane or anything, but I would place a majority of United's problems at someone else's door than his.

Moyes hasn't done well, granted, but he inherited a team on the slide and a boardroom where the Chief Executive (lead recruiter) had left at the same time as the manager. If the team had had another season in them as they were Fergie wouldn't have quit.

Personally, think he should have had the sense to say "no thanks" but then who would turn down that job given the chance. I'm not a fan of Moyes, I don't want him at the Lane or anything, but I would place a majority of United's problems at someone else's door than his.

Yeah I think Moyes is on the wrong end of the stick here. Sir Alex did not leave him with a good squad at all, I know it won the league last season but competition is fiercer this season. The competitors strengthened and they didnt.

That is a classic case of it will take time. The squad apart from Rooney and RVP is full of weak links.

Back