• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Everton have only lost two league games. City away and Sunderland at home. That is bloody impressive

Not losing games isn't all it was once cracked-up to be.

A team which goes the entire season unbeaten but draws every match will end-up on 38 points and stand a very good chance of being relegated.

While another team which wins 19 games and loses 19 games will have 57 points and be in with a chance of European Football.

How the fark did you lose to these twice?

No idea about the first one.

Second one was obvious enough, Sherwood was under the impression that if you lose two games by 5-0 or more in quick succession you get fired as a manager and he didn't want to face up to you lot more than once for the remainder of the season...

****ing hell next week is not going to be good for the heart. Someone tell me we're not actually that bad and have a chance of winning next week.

****ing hell next week is not going to be good for the heart. Someone tell me we're not actually that bad and have a chance of winning next week.

Of course. Our defence isn't title-winning good to say the least. If Cardiff can score 5 against us this season then you should be at least hopeful.

Of course. Our defence isn't title-winning good to say the least. If Cardiff can score 5 against us this season then you should be at least hopeful.

I think you may be being kind. If we do get any result against you guys I hope Tim will get some respect from the haters on here.

Ps to all the old school GGers what happened to Danishwhite?

I don't like watching Bale anymore, he's become very boring. Modric though, that bastard is still so damn good.

Well at least we're the top scorers in Europe this season \o/

@sportingintel: Emirates Marketing Project's scoring rates towering above English 'rivals' this season. 106 in 35 games now.
BeiShcECQAES5o6.jpg

Ki is the most underrated player in the PL. I know I keep singing his praises, but he is a very good player

Im actually watching the football and I agree he really is an exceptional player. Ive seen him a few times now and reminds me of Dembele in that he rarely loses the ball. I like him a lot.

Well at least we're the top scorers in Europe this season \o/

@sportingintel: Emirates Marketing Project's scoring rates towering above English 'rivals' this season. 106 in 35 games now.
BeiShcECQAES5o6.jpg

Liverpool 53 league goals to our 29...level on points, unreal stat tbh

Back