• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
article-1223726-07012BA5000005DC-782_306x440.jpg

Yakubu-Blackburn-Rovers_2654777.jpg

So Blackburn fired Fat Sam, because they didnt think, he could secure a top 10 finish

They then appoint Kean - and get relegated...

Ah well

More like

View attachment 568

and

View attachment 567

and our new coach:

View attachment 569

All seriousness, I wouldn't mind Olssen who plays LB/LWB as he is a definite upgrade on Rose and a good pacey backup for the LW spot. Instead Hoilett I would rather we get someone like Hazard/affelay in.
Instead of yakubu I'd prefer messi or Ronaldo as well!!

Not really a fair comparison of hoillett there, talking about a young cheap squad option vs a break the bank star name!

All we need now is Bolton to go down.. Good riddance to Bolton, Blackburn and Wolves. Good riddance.

So Blackburn fired Fat Sam, because they didnt think, he could secure a top 10 finish

They then appoint Kean - and get relegated...

Ah well

Ridiculous decision to fire Allardyce. I hate watching his teams play, but he gets results and I don't think he would have been relegated with this Blackburn team, even though they are quite poor. Ironic thing is that they fired Allardyce because they weren't happy with his style of football, but the only times Blackburn have looked good under Kean has been when they've played like they did under Allardyce.

I still feel for Kean, it's been a very difficult situation for him the whole season and just when it looked like he might turn it around they sold Samba from under his nose. Obviously nothing more than speculation, but I think Samba would have offered them enough to stay up.

Haha that picture of Harry with FM...where is that from? Or has it been photoshopped in?

The picture is indeed photoshopped, but not the FM bit. The photoshopped bit is the list of fixtures on the wall behind Harry. We all know that Harry just plays it by ear, tells them to run around a bit and probably doesn't know from week to week who we're playing. Fixture list on the wall, indeed!

Back