• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
very odd that chelsea made 6 changes last week and 8 tonight. 3rd would have been in their own hands if they'd beaten Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Romans had a word. They know they're winning the CL so they can afford to rotate tonight.

Joking apart, Liverpool should be up for this tonight, but with their current League form you just know they wont beat an under-strength Chelsea.....although I dont mind a draw lads

Liverpool will dominate the game, probably hit the woodwork 3-4 times, miss a hatful of sitters, draw the game and then King Kenny will complain about the bad luck they have had this season.

desperate for liverpool to get something. at least you'd have comfort blanket then of knowing Saudi Sportswashing Machine have to win to put us in any danger. pressure would be well truly on if they win this one

desperate for liverpool to get something. at least you'd have comfort blanket then of knowing Saudi Sportswashing Machine have to win to put us in any danger. pressure would be well truly on if they win this one

For sure. Win tonight and you may as well say Chelsea have finished the season on 67pts,because there is no way they will drop points at home to Balckburn

I want a draw

I hate both team buts liverscum I hate more but Chelscum would be ruled out of top four via league if lose.

Souness, LFC best club to play at all to do with how good the fans are, really hahaha !!!

Rubbish fans these days

Liverpool fans had a long, long tradition of not booing returning players. They chanted "What a waste of talent" when Beardsley returned for Everton.

Tonight, booing every Torres touch.

Modern football is populated by qunts - fans, players, administrators, everyone.

Let's hope the Liverpool players are fired up enough to want to want to exact a measure of revenge. I wonder what the odds of Suraez and Terry swapping shirts and sharing a hug at the end of the match are, kindred spirits and all that :-k

At least Terry being suspended for the final stops him being embarassed by Ribery, Robben, Gomez etc..

So over-rated its unreal

Back