• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Sorry but that guy is toilet. absolute brick.

Id take Yakubu as a squad player and you know what him in saha out and thats good business. AS A SQUAD PLAYER THOUGH

I'm not advocating those signings, but wouldnt put it past Spurs to sign them as cheap options. Could def see Yakubu as a replacement for Saha (not Adebayor) and if he can got for free, Hoillett as a back-up player.

If the Chavs beat Liverpool tomorrow night and then beat an already relegated Blackburn at home , then a draw for us against Fulham aint going to be enough for 4th ...

If the Chavs beat Liverpool tomorrow night and then beat an already relegated Blackburn at home , then a draw for us against Fulham aint going to be enough for 4th ...

Correct. Barmy day looming. Draw and we could finish 3rd with one set of results. Draw and we could finish 6th with another set.
Once again I find myself supporting Liverpool for the day :-&

we should be planning on Saudi Sportswashing Machine beating Everton anyway

we should be planning on Saudi Sportswashing Machine beating Everton anyway

Another media darling bites he unt along with he joke owners. What is I about the media? McCleish and Kean have been protected.

The fans have every right to b royally tinkled.

Hey ho - fudge off brick c*nts!! :)

I'm not advocating those signings, but wouldnt put it past Spurs to sign them as cheap options. Could def see Yakubu as a replacement for Saha (not Adebayor) and if he can got for free, Hoillett as a back-up player.

I dont think toilet is even good enough as back up

Yep. We need one Liverpool revenge tomorrow!!

I'm not greedy a draw will do me just fine. Surely they are due a home win, you'd like to think the players would try and give their fans one final hurrah after the League season they have had, and as you say, get some revenge.

One of? I'd pay to see him publicly flogged.

He s the reason the word c*nt exists in the ngoish language. A proper depart

nah, his job is to wind up listeners so they call in at ?úx a minute earning his employers loads of money - he most likely doesn't believe half the brick he says

Back