• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Really? He's not said anything bad about Levy or Spurs. Even when the press tried to engineer a feud between him and AVB, both managers laughed it off.

Also, scum fans will no doubt be singing songs about him, can't see him wanting to try and please them.

Mate...

I've largely tried to behave on responding to these sorts of comments, but the bold-faced above is simply not true. Only a few weeks ago he was blaming both us and Levy for 'contract clauses' which 'cost him the England job' indeed, he said that 'no-one in the FA would admit it' but that the job was his if big bad Tottenham and their Dr.Evil chairman had only been nicer and said the FA could have him for a song and half a case of jellied eels!!!*

Despite that, and other weird uninvited comments about Levy, I certainly don't think he will try and stab us, I'm not that deep a conspiracy theorist, and it is in his very best interests to win a few games with QPR now so as he can keep his job for next season. In fact, I think that now the pressure's off the side and they're actually down, they will win a few games and can absolutely see them doing us an unwitting favor!!!!

*that last bit is not a paraphrase of 'Arry, that's me! ;)

Totally agree. With the pressure off and their fate confirmed, they could go out and put on a show, who knows.

I just think Arsenal still have two more dropped points in them yet. I'm still believing and I still think 10pts from the last 4 games will do it

I don't believe that Arsenal are guaranteed 3 points in any of their remaining games. I can see them dropping more than two points.

Totally agree. With the pressure off and their fate confirmed, they could go out and put on a show, who knows.

I just think Arsenal still have two more dropped points in them yet. I'm still believing and I still think 10pts from the last 4 games will do it

We will each drop points but I think we'll edge them...their last game of the season could see Pardew needing a point or more still. Regardless, the embarrassments at Sid James' Park in their last two home games have been so immense that there is no doubt in my mind they will want to end the season with style and not a whimper...lots of football left...

I noticed the fake banners they put up at Emirates a lot today.

60a886ac5524593cfa41426b193d7408.jpg

Pretty embarassing stuff tbh.

Indeed.

Worst one I saw was:

Shere Will Power.

Truly embarrassing.

Re: Jay Z and Chris Martin up the Arse

If only there was a thread on this board for (NOT) laughing at Arsenal. ;)

What, the club put them up?!
Pretty weird logo there.

That's right. The club designs, prints, and hangs them up all the way round the stadium. It's to give the impression that the place is full of devoted die-hard supporters rather than plastic tourists.

93ca5c840d46bb3eb8f42b96046c3105.jpeg

Some of the other banners simply say 'Singapore Arsenal', 'Indonesia Arsenal'

Back