• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

How incredibly small time for such a big club.

Kind of brick you'd expect Chelsea to do, although they seem to have a lot of decently designed banners themselves...

That's right. The club designs, prints, and hangs them up all the way round the stadium. It's to give the impression that the place is full of devoted die-hard supporters rather than plastic tourists.

93ca5c840d46bb3eb8f42b96046c3105.jpeg

Some of the other banners simply say 'Singapore Arsenal', 'Indonesia Arsenal'

You have got to be fudging kidding me. Sweet jesus, how embarrassing. This is the type of brick you'd expect from the lottery winners, not the Arse, who at least have a history of being a big club from before the Age of Sky. Really, this is so sad! Shows the sorry state of English football, when clubs resort to pathetic marketing of devotion because the people who attend matches have been reduced from fans to consumers.

Oh lord. I'm lost for words.

You have got to be fudging kidding me. Sweet jesus, how embarrassing. This is the type of brick you'd expect from the lottery winners, not the Arse, who at least have a history of being a big club from before the Age of Sky. Really, this is so sad! Shows the sorry state of English football, when clubs resort to pathetic marketing of devotion because the people who attend matches have been reduced from fans to consumers.

Oh lord. I'm lost for words.

i think they will find out rudely that the more they feed the fanaticism the more they have to do it for the fans - the fans just get more "sterile".
arsene's at the source of it - he's brainwashed the minds of the young arsenal players about the common enemy spurs - and used that hatred to spur them on. you can feel it in their social media posts.

Heard a random rumour earlier that Moyes has just agreed to take over Arsenal in the summer, with Wenger off to PSG.

Back