• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Maybe United will go on the tinkle for a few days, or just not be arsed at the Emirates. Hopefully, as I really think they will deal with us comfortably if they are up for it.

Wigan come to us 3 days after the Cup final. That's 3 pts for us. QPR will be down - hard-fought but should win. Toon should be tricky but they are toss this year and should have nothing to play for by then. Also Spurs have a slip or two in them.

I love Arsenal logic.They NEVER slip up.

Ferguson owes us.
We should have had it written into the contract from the sale of RVP that he can't play against us.
Perhaps Ferguson can get his team to "not try" against us, like he often used to accuse other teams of doing, when playing his rivals, to pay us back for selling him the player that won them the league.
Even then I'm not sure we'd win.

So how come, when the FA uphold Giroud's red card and three-match ban, he isn't given an extra game suspension when Arsenal's appeal failed? I thought that was automatic if an appeal was turned down.

So how come, when the FA uphold Giroud's red card and three-match ban, he isn't given an extra game suspension when Arsenal's appeal failed? I thought that was automatic if an appeal was turned down.

I think they only add an extra game when they consider the appeal "frivolous".

Don't ask me what the FA consider frivolous because I have no idea. In fact, I have no idea about 90% of their decisions.

BIjUzz7CAAAmBWp.jpg

Ok Alex

Rightio. Ill still have my customary £10 on them to win the league and the same on the FA Cup. Have done every year for 4 years now just in case.

Anyone else prefer to see Giroud in the team instead of Podolski? Its like Metersackorbrick, I love seeing him in the line up, it shows how average they really are. OK Giroud might be better than Gervinho but Podolski is a real goal threat both inside and outside the box.

Not sure Podolski will be able to fulfil Giroud's hold-up ability and be as much of a threat offensively (or help out defensively) from set-pieces.

You would imagine if Podolski was actually more of a goal threat, he would have been playing far more by now at this stage of the season.

We'll soon see

Point taken about Wenger would have been starting Podolski if he was better than Giroud but I really don't rate the Frenchman. Germans have a habit of hurting English when it comes to football.

Anyone else prefer to see Giroud in the team instead of Podolski? Its like Metersackorbrick, I love seeing him in the line up, it shows how average they really are. OK Giroud might be better than Gervinho but Podolski is a real goal threat both inside and outside the box.

I think Giroud is first choice for a reason. He gives them something different, allows them to cross a ball once in a while instead of just passing it around sideways.

Mertsacker makes some high profile errors, but there were stats shown by Norwegian telly recently showing quite clearly that arsenal concede significantly less with him in the side instead of Vermaelen. Despite his high profile errors he must be doing something right, probably the same something that's gotten him tons of caps for Germany.

I think he's pants - just beacuse Fermoolen (courtesy of Pleat) has been bricker lately doesn't mean he's a good player

Non-agile, slow sack of lump - terrible player

I think he's pants - just beacuse Fermoolen (courtesy of Pleat) has been bricker lately doesn't mean he's a good player

Non-agile, slow sack of lump - terrible player

I'm not gonna spend a ton of time defending an Arsenal player, but I don't think you get the number of caps for Germany that he has by being pants or terrible.

Back