• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Actually it's 16 from 15 games, but they hit 3 v west ham, so that's 13 from 14, lol. Ahh maybe that sounds desperate now, 1-0's are good enough, I'm just hoping they will go through a bad spell or two again. They can look impressive at times when spanking a few clubs but it often papers over cracks.

I wish we'd have had our whole XI on the pitch and mainly Dembele. Would loved to have known how we would have done. Arguably they may have still dingdonged us as they did last season, but I would hope we'd have done a lot better

We were looking really up for it and dominating them until the red. There are cracks. And if Wenger buys another striker, what will Walcott do? He can run his contact down and get around £200k a week in the summer. Or sign a pre-contract with a foreign team in a few days time. With his hatrick it should raise interest among some top teams. I think he'll extend his contract with the goons, but you never know. If he does they will be paying him a shed load. In excess of 100k a week possibly.

Last edited:
Spanish midfielder Santi Cazorla, 28, believes he has achieved "great things" since moving to Arsenal in the summer.

Yep 5th place and losing to the mighty Bradford in the League Cup !!

Utter bell-ends they really are, this one is a massive piece on twitter

@CharlieWGooner
Holtby for £70,000 a week is a lot of money. AFC fans- chill out. If we really wanted him would have got him, we all know that. #biggerfish

just like vertonghen hahaha !!!

‏@CharlieWGooner never wanted him enough. His best friend is TV so combine that with fact we are bigger club its fairly obvious we weren't in

why would you want him you have djourou and jenkinson much better players

It's nigh on impossible to have a decent football related conversation with a gooner.

They HATE the fact we are no longer brick. The few I know have started to behave like west ham fans

It's nigh on impossible to have a decent football related conversation with a gooner.

They HATE the fact we are no longer brick. The few I know have started to behave like west ham fans

My best mate is the only AFC fan I can talk normally, he is loving us being on a par with them again, the rivalry is back

Oh this old chest nut is going round twitter :lmao

Theo Walcott vs Gareth Bale last 3 seasons: 104 vs 103 games, 38 vs 33 goals, 28 vs 18 assists.

Yeah nevermind that Walcott has played for a better team for practically every season since joining the scum. Or that his natural position is striker so he really should score more than Bale. Or that Walcott had Van Persie to cross the ball to whereas Bale had Defoe, Adebayor, Pav and Crouch.

Oh this old chest nut is going round twitter :lmao

Theo Walcott vs Gareth Bale last 3 seasons: 104 vs 103 games, 38 vs 33 goals, 28 vs 18 assists.

and one is worth £10m and the other £50m plus and is spoken about as potentially being one of the top top players in the world

SWP wrecked his career by going to Chelsea. Walcott went to the wrong club, too.
He is an excellent footballer with bags of potential. But I would not be even slightly surprised if he curtails his progress by signing a new contract with Arsenal.

SWP wrecked his career by going to Chelsea. Walcott went to the wrong club, too.
He is an excellent footballer with bags of potential. But I would not be even slightly surprised if he curtails his progress by signing a new contract with Arsenal.

The problem for SWP at Chelsea was that they had some clearly better players to play in his favoured positions so he got fairly little game time. Along with him not actually ever being a top class player of course.

I think Walcott will get games at Arsenal so that shouldn't be a problem. If he moved to Chelsea or City though I think he could very well SWP.

Who knows how much better SWP could have been. He moved at a key stage of his career when he could still have improved. Instead he went backwards.

Maybe saying he wrecked his career is a bit harsh. He certainly set back his career and you could say it wrecked any chance of being a top player.

SWP, like many players who have or will sign for City or Chelsea, isn't bothered about his career only his bank balance.

My little brother is an Arse fan, and to be fair, he says the arsenal fans on twitter and arse mania are complete and utter bellends

He's a scum fan how the hell did you let that happen??!??!
Blame my mum.

My dad supports spurs and when she met him she decided to support Arsenal just to spite him (bitch). So my sister and little brother support the arse, and me + my older brother are spurs

Blame my mum.

My dad supports spurs and when she met him she decided to support Arsenal just to spite him (bitch). So my sister and little brother support the arse, and me + my older brother are spurs

=D>

But all kidding aside, I've begun to notice a lot of nervousness and fear in the eyes of most of my arsenal mates whenever we talk footie. I'd almost go as far as giving up a CL spot, if it meant those bastards would finish beneath us and that stupid, farking St. Totwhatever Day could be shoved back where it came from - up their bottoms!

Last edited:
Back