• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Agree about Wheelchair and about Gazza but that England team had a front four of Waddle, Beardsley, Lineker and Barnes. To say they were laborious is a little futile. All of those players would walk into any England team in the last ten years.

I'd walk into any England team in the last 10 years. Walk into the dressing room,drop my pants squat down and curl a big one out right in the middle, than walk out. Without wiping.

in fairness would Modrics stats have been much different ?

like with Luka i don't think goals and assists are quite his area of play

Modric: 127 Premier League appearances, 13 goals, 21 assists.

Significantly better than Wheelchair's stats.

Modric was/is better than Wheelchair. Simple.

But that is not to say that Wheelchair is not a good player and is certainly improving. Previously I would have written Wheelchair off as a mouthy little tinkle-ant, but only blind man would deny that his growing influence in the Arsenal team. At this point I see him as Arsenal's second most important player behind Carzola.

The Gazza comparison is pointless really.

Last edited:
in fairness would Modrics stats have been much different ?

like with Luka i don't think goals and assists are quite his area of play

Agreed but gooners used Modric's stats, I.E. his lack of goals and assists as a stick to beat him with and say how overrated he is. Wheelchair's stats are actually worse.

I'd walk into any England team in the last 10 years. Walk into the dressing room,drop my pants squat down and curl a big one out right in the middle, than walk out. Without wiping.

I have had a few fantasies in my time. To each his own.

Modric was/is better than Wheelchair. Simple.

But that is not to say that Wheelchair is not a good player and is certainly improving. Previously I would have written Wheelchair off as a mouthy little tinkle-ant, but only blind man would deny that his growing influence in the Arsenal team. At this point I see him as Arsenal's second most important player behind Carzola.

The Gazza comparison is pointless really.

http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/4wvomjkyv0y7utp4ecsl5q/Show/Player-Focus-Jack-Wheelchair
The article has mentioned former Scum, Fad. But I think Fad and Gazza are more similar player. It's difficult to tell whether Gazza or Fad would be the better player. Gazza was very close to a world record transfer but his injuries simply destroyed his career.

Don't see Wheelchair can develop into that type of player. If he is Modric-level already or at least shown irrefutable evidence of going to reach that level, he would be playing for Barca or City now.

Rumor around that the Goons are going in for a loan of David Villa from Barca, now that would really tick me off

http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/4wvomjkyv0y7utp4ecsl5q/Show/Player-Focus-Jack-Wheelchair
The article has mentioned former Scum, Fad. But I think Fad and Gazza are more similar player. It's difficult to tell whether Gazza or Fad would be the better player. Gazza was very close to a world record transfer but his injuries simply destroyed his career.

Don't see Wheelchair can develop into that type of player. If he is Modric-level already or at least shown irrefutable evidence of going to reach that level, he would be playing for Barca or City now.

It is hard to tell how far Wheelchair will progress, but playing for the two best clubs in the world is a high benchmark which very few reach. I detest the little **** but in another way I fear how influential he could become in that team. I'd liken him to Roy Keane and if he ends up half the player Keane was then we'll be hating him for the next 10 years in a Arsenal shirt. Keane was not blessed with the GHod given talent that Scholes, Giggs, Beckham, etc had but he still walked off the pitch as man of the match every other game. For me this was because practically every football decision Keane made on the pitch was the correct one, and I see that trait in Wheelchair too unfortuately. Time will tell I suppose.

Edit: Modric is hardly setting the world alight at Madrid either. I've been watching him closely and he looks a level below everyone else on the pitch. Early days though.

Last edited:
I reckon I could get Wheelchair sent off every match.

He seems like a real angry, punchy little chav cvnt. Any player with half a brain could just niggle him until he reacts.

I reckon I could get Wheelchair sent off every match.

He seems like a real angry, punchy little chav cvnt. Any player with half a brain could just niggle him until he reacts.

I wouldn't be able to do that. I'd have already got sent off for punching him during the handshake....

How is it, when arsenal seem to have a difficult game the other team never shows up. Come on wigan, play how you do for every other game at home!

How is it, when arsenal seem to have a difficult game the other team never shows up. Come on wigan, play how you do for every other game at home!

actually the lat 10-15 minutes was all going wigan's way; arsenal were lucky to hang on, even luckier to get that penalty.

Arsenal will lose some of their £30million a year sponsorship from main backers Emirates if the club fail to qualify for the Champions League in the future.

Manager Arsene Wenger has led the club into Europe's lucrative club competition every season he has been in charge.

But Arsenal are suffering their worst ever campaign under the Frenchman, are in danger of missing out on a trophy for the eighth straight year - and may yet struggle to qualify for Champions League football next year.

Now the club's big backers, who have negotiated an extension on their contract to cover the five seasons from 2014-15, have disclosed they are taking precautions in case the club's Champions League revenue and exposure suddenly dry up.

Emirates senior vice-president Boutros Boutros confirmed that the Dubai-based airline, which puts its name to both the stadium and Arsenal's shirts, are planning to impose results-based precautions as part of any new deal.

'There are certain clauses, from 2015, that we pay them a percentage less if they don't perform,' said Boutros.

'The Champions League is part of the new contract. It's just to keep them on their toes.

'It's fair to us and fair to them.'

Boutros insisted that Arsenal remained 'an incredibly strong brand, well managed, with a great coach'.

A-yuNM-CMAANCOV.png

Back