• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Have a bad feeling Arsenal will turn City over next week. Yaya's gone to the ACN and Aguero's torn his hamstring so ofcourse they're playing Arsenal next.

Have a bad feeling Arsenal will turn City over next week. Yaya's gone to the ACN and Aguero's torn his hamstring so ofcourse they're playing Arsenal next.

Yeah I know what you mean; in addition, isn't it years since City scored at the Emirates in a league game?

This has to be the worst thread name of all time. Rename it to 'the scum' or 'scum talk' or something similar.

The title is a reference to last season when loads were getting their panties in a bunch about others laughing at Arsenal.

Me too. Wasn't there a point last season where they had a couple of very tough games in a row and they ended up with a load of positive results?

As long as we beat OPR that works for me as we would be three points behind second place

Mind The G............................................................

Am not saying that until its mathmatically impossible for them to catch us up

Me too. Wasn't there a point last season where they had a couple of very tough games in a row and they ended up with a load of positive results?

I seem to remember that too, hoping that the wheels of their season would come off but No! Other than Manchester United, I think Arsenal could beat the rest but are there more likely to slip up against someone poor like QPR.

I think that they are better against teams that let them play and are not in their faces, look at what happened v Southampton in comparison to what happened v Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Michu-Swansea_2817100.jpg

I hate the fact the goons always seem to have less games to play over Christmas. But I am liking that the back end of Jan is getting loaded for them should this end as a draw.

Back