• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Sunday 13th January
Arsenal v Emirates Marketing Project 16:00

Wednesday 16th January
FA Cup 3rd Round Replay

Sunday 20th January
Chelsea v Arsenal 13:30

Wednesday 23rd January
Arsenal v West Ham United 19:45

Saturday 26th January
FA Cup 4th Round???

Wednesday 30th January
Arsenal v Liverpool 19:45

Saturday 02nd February
Arsenal v Stoke City

Games coming quick and fast. They could quite easily lose at the weekend to City. I think they'll beat Swansea at home though so lets hope they can get a nice tricky away tie in the fourth round draw. Could also quite easily lose to Chelsea, same day we have United too.

So Bould was brought into shore up the defence, result possibly some of the worst defending ever seen from an Arsenal team in the modern era

Long may it continue

Yep, I don't mind Arsenal beating Swansea at all, puts the fixture pressure on them, then Brighton can knock them out :)

So Bould was brought into shore up the defence, result possibly some of the worst defending ever seen from an Arsenal team in the modern era

Long may it continue

Ha their defending for the 2nd swansea goal was almost as bad as Saudi Sportswashing Machine against them the other week. I will be gutted if this Arse team finish above us, they have such massive weaknesses but hey lady luck seems to love them. Perhaps we should build a Michu statue at wHL. or better still sign him up. I love this guy.

Yep, I don't mind Arsenal beating Swansea at all, puts the fixture pressure on them, then Brighton can knock them out :)

Gus-Poyet-the-Brighton--H-007.jpg

Chill, I got dis

Sunday 13th January
Arsenal v Emirates Marketing Project 16:00

Wednesday 16th January
FA Cup 3rd Round Replay

Sunday 20th January
Chelsea v Arsenal 13:30

Wednesday 23rd January
Arsenal v West Ham United 19:45

Saturday 26th January
FA Cup 4th Round???

Wednesday 30th January
Arsenal v Liverpool 19:45

Saturday 02nd February
Arsenal v Stoke City

They have that run of 3 home games on the bounce starting with the postponed game. If we can match their points in the Liverpool and Stoke games with our trips to Norwich and WBA it will be great, anything more would be an absolute bonus

Marvellous result today, coming from behind only to fudge it up again can't do their morale much good and they have a brick-tonne of difficult games coming up, the replay against Swansea now included, which will be draining physically and mentally irrespective of the results. No doubt they will complain about the fixture congestion that every other team experienced over Xmas!

I cannot express how much I hate these scumbags. Big few weeks for my second team... (Arsenal's Opponents FC)

Seven games in 21 days. Sounds tough, but they don't leave London the entire time other than the potential FA Cup away game at Brighton.

Still, it'll stretch them physically and the usual moaning has already begun. Same old Arsenal, always bleating.

Surely there is nothing for them to moan about?

They are the ones who decided not to play on boxing day. Just as they are the ones who failed to beat Swansea.

They are just reaping what they have sown.

Surely there is nothing for them to moan about?

They are the ones who decided not to play on boxing day. Just as they are the ones who failed to beat Swansea.

They are just reaping what they have sown.

Exactly!

And they got the easier run during the Christmas period, something that seemed to help them quite a bit against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, didn't see any complaints then, but they themselves weren't able to take advantage of that against Southampton.

Games coming quick and fast. They could quite easily lose at the weekend to City. I think they'll beat Swansea at home though so lets hope they can get a nice tricky away tie in the fourth round draw. Could also quite easily lose to Chelsea, same day we have United too.

They'll beat Emirates Marketing Project. They have a great record against them and Emirates Marketing Project always bottle it when the play the scum. Plus Aguero is out which means it's likely Balotelli will play, he was a liability at the emirates last season and should have been sent off at least twice.

Don't even think they'll miss Aguero. Toure however is a massive miss. I'm sure they'll do well though, Mancini NEEDS to win this.

Don't even think they'll miss Aguero. Toure however is a massive miss. I'm sure they'll do well though, Mancini NEEDS to win this.

I forgot about Toure. They got battered at the Emirates last season, can't even remember the last time they won there. I could see Arsenal losing to Chelsea the following week.

According to some City fans, Yaya has been mostly pretty average - almost disinterested - this season.

He hasn't been as good but they'll miss him massively, they don't have anyone else like him. A midfield of Barry and Javi Garcia is hardly going to cause Arsenal any problems, I wish we were playing City this week.

Back