• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

I much prefer test cricket to one day or twenty twenty.

I dont like 20 20 - hate it.

Dont get me wrong, I like test cricket and will watch it on tv but my concentration just wont span the days play - I guess thats why people bring newspapers there haha.

The cricket has been ace today, Sri Lanka 157/2 now 201/9 with 2 balls left !!!!

Big review for LBW !!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowzers

Been reviewed, big inside edge, 1 ball left from Broad, who said test cricket is boring !!!!

The cricket has been ace today, Sri Lanka 157/2 now 201/9 with 2 balls left !!!!

Big review for LBW !!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowzers

Been reviewed, big inside edge, 1 ball left from Broad, who said test cricket is boring !!!!

I did haha

Watched it today and was some good stuff. I would have thought that England should have declared much earlier though - perhaps had a few overs yesterday to bowl.

I did haha

Watched it today and was some good stuff. I would have thought that England should have declared much earlier though - perhaps had a few overs yesterday to bowl.

You could say the same in both innings.

I hope that the wicket has more in it for the India test.

Jimmy bowled fantastically well on a flat pitch today, I thought we might have seen the best of him but he looks sharp, hopefully one last big Ashes battle in him next summer

The over rate was farcical. Lost 12 overs I believe. Either way English captains and defensive declarations are just inevitable now. Ponting and Steve Waugh were aggressive and went for wins and it worked. Would love to see that change in the English mindset.

Made a right Horlicks of the second test. Sri Lanka likely to claim their first series win in England. Cook not up the job, and his batting has gone down the toilet as well.

Complete collapse at the end today, batsmen can't bat for time anymore, should be mopped up by lunch tomorrow.

The Sri Lankan bowler who ripped though our top order isn't even special. Poor batting. Earlier in the day Cook refused to attack Matthews and stuck with pace when spin was an option from one end. Poor all round. Also Billy Bowden is fekin ****e at umpiring.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Fapatalk

Moeen Ali was excellent. Great innings. Got to feel for Jimmy though. He was in tears at the presentation. Poor kid, really dug in and tried. Heartbreaking end to a great day of cricket.

Last edited:
Back