• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Good to see Trott making his comeback for Warwickshire today, England missed him badly in the winter, hopefully he has put his troubles behind him

Good to see Trott making his comeback for Warwickshire today, England missed him badly in the winter, hopefully he has put his troubles behind him

Totally agree, need stability at No3. Not all as bad as being painted as T20 is not real cricket and many of that squad would get nowhere near the Test side. I like Broad as a cricketer but wouldn't let him captain a boat in my bath, he gets the red mist and you must have a clear head to lead and know when to gamble.

First game of the season on Saturday, I am so bloody stiff still today! 1st game is always a killer as a wicket keeper, got 74 with that bat though which was pleasing and we won.

So I brought two tickets through my Company for the England Sri Lanka test (day four I think) the problem is its a Rover Ticket - Anyone know what a Rover ticket is? I was hasty in purchasing (first come first serve) thought it was a stand but its obviously not.

Thanks

So I brought two tickets through my Company for the England Sri Lanka test (day four I think) the problem is its a Rover Ticket - Anyone know what a Rover ticket is? I was hasty in purchasing (first come first serve) thought it was a stand but its obviously not.

Thanks

I thought only MCC members could buy rover tickets, they are basically a plus one ticket

I thought only MCC members could buy rover tickets, they are basically a plus one ticket

Dont have a clue mate, just brought the tickets through the company - £50 a piece. So I have two tickets does that mean I can bring two additional people along? Do you know what stand I would sit in?

Been googling it but doesnt really give much information

Dont have a clue mate, just brought the tickets through the company - £50 a piece. So I have two tickets does that mean I can bring two additional people along? Do you know what stand I would sit in?

Been googling it but doesnt really give much information

I dont think you can use them unless you are with an MCC member, I may be wrong but I know people who are members at the MCC who have got people in using rover tickets

I dont think you can use them unless you are with an MCC member, I may be wrong but I know people who are members at the MCC who have got people in using rover tickets

Oh hmmmmmmm interesting. So like a guest ticket? I best check.

Where did you buy them from, I would speak to somebody at Lords mate

I got them from my company as in through my company. Unless the company themselves are members etc. Il speak to someone about it tomorrow. Im sure theyre legit tickets

Just looking how Essex did today, they are playing Worcestershire, now I still follow the county game and I dont honestly know even one of the Worcester players

Amazing scenes at Edgbaston as Buttler, England's last chance of setting a challenging total, is run out while backing up. I've never heard a cricket crowd boo like that.

Amazing scenes at Edgbaston as Buttler, England's last chance of setting a challenging total, is run out while backing up. I've never heard a cricket crowd boo like that.

The bowler is well within his rights to do it but its massively unsporting and a bit scummy if you ask me...

Back