• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

But he's 28, not 23.

Pass him his zimmerframe, pension book and bus pass. 28 is still young enough to give 4 or 5 years top service.

I'd sooner pays 20m for a proven top class goalscorer who's 28 than 30m on some 21 year who "could be good". I've seen too many of those types of player come and go I prefer what is already proven talent.

Yeah, maybe we should offer £10m instead for a striker that has 6 goals in 11 games for his country, 81 goals in 141 games for Valencia and 33 goals in 66 games for Getafe.

I'd have to pinch myself if we ended up with a front three of Villa, Bale and Soldado and a midfield 3 of Paulinho, Sandro and Dembele.

In fact the pure power, pace and goal threat that team would possess would cause me to roll around laughing manically and frothing at the mouth while slapping myself with a kipper

I'd have to pinch myself if we ended up with a front three of Villa, Bale and Soldado and a midfield 3 of Paulinho, Sandro and Dembele.

In fact the pure power, pace and goal threat that team would possess would cause me to roll around laughing manically and frothing at the mouth while slapping myself with a kipper

If these transfers come to pass you owe it to yourself to video this and post it on this forum.;)

JJetset:

Feel like Fryers was bought just to spite Fergie. Levy does seem like the vindictive type. Hopefully I am wrong though. :)

Luckily you are wrong.
Tim scouted and bought the player. He went against some advice from others to get him. Fryers wanted a big pay rise. Who leaves Man utd to come to spurs as a player? and Fergie knew all of that and made a scene in the press to get back at DL for the years prior on Carrick and Berbs, however he wasnt that sure that Fryers would make it.

Who pushed the idea of Dempsey JJ ? Was that TS ?

It wasnt as straightforward. We were going into the last few days of the window without any forwards and we had a coach who wouldnt budge on his players so wouldnt accept ANY ones being put forward by the committee, It was done inspite of him being there.
Hence the reason why we would let him go this summer if we got our money back.

looklikemodric:

Just to pick the bones of a few things been mentioned....

In the squad nobody mentions Simon Dawkins who has just signed a new one year contract with the club.

Zeke Fryers sadly I need to make this clear because there is a big illusion that the player is knocking on the door of the first team which is simply not true. Towards the end of the season McDermott,ramsey, mckenna and Sherwood discussed the possibility of releasing Fryers that is how bad he has been. It does not help that he is the highest paid youth player at the club and paid higher than the likes of townsend and Livermore. The boy is such a nice bloke but it just is not working for whatever reason.

The situation with Swindon Town is we have a coach who is good friends with big Kevin Macdonald and we also tried to sign Macdonald as a youth coach after he left Aston Villa. We are looking to loan them players as Macdonald is one of the best for nurturing youth. An unofficial feeding club if you will.

Adebayor I will happily give everyone a go on my girlfriend if he leaves....never gonna happen. I was there the day he turned up at the hotel after his unauthorised holiday (after the African cup of nations). 6.30pm Marriott hotel, W.A and he walked in the meeting room with a wry smile. The most unprofessional player I have ever come across. Sadly like Bentley we are stuck.

Hope everyone is alright tonight.

---

Dawkins will be given an opportunity to prove himself he is a personal fav at the club of a few coaches and was very impressive in December 2012 when he returned for training. Really hope he makes it, real deserving person.

Funny story about Dawkins loan to Villa. Villa originally contacted San Jose as nobody realised Dawkins was contracted to us. They then contacted us and asked us for him on a real cheap loan (at this stage Dawkins was due to move back to San Jose permanantly they even had interviews and press conferences complete! You can find these online im sure.) We worked everything out in about 45 minutes as it was against the clock and we were getting a 100k loan fee. After signing him one of their officials said they were ecstatic to get a young right winger to cover injured marc albrighton.

Turns out Aston Villa signed Dawkins off of an internet scouting report! They had no idea he was 25, no idea he was actually a central midfielder and no idea he is left footed! This is why he got so little game time as they did not need a player in that position.

Not as funny as George weahs "cousin" who played under Souness but funny all the same.

---

Sorry W.A is a place it is not too hard to figure out although I cannot say the name though as I will officially give away our team hotel!

On the subject of Adebayor I can assure you the stuck in Africa thing was a lie that was printed in one newspaper. He got caught out lying when he returned, he was fined 2 weeks wages and fell out with the squad. He was then summoned in front of Levy and fellow directors. I am not a negative person but I cannot think of a positive word to say about him on a personal or professional level.

Just to be clear I am not here to irritate anybody or step on anyones toes. I chat football aswell as sharing info. If I irritate anyone I will leave no questions asked but you all seem like a great bunch. :)

---

It is all ridiculous now. Real Madrid do not have the money to buy bale.

A bit like Juventus claiming they will buy all these world class players yet could barely scrape 7 million together for tevez. In comparison Cardiff spent 8 million on there latest signing.

Real still owe us about 20 mill for Modric, they are in no position to buy Bale.

Come September 2nd we will all be laughing at us signing a real Madrid player and Bale staying.

Yeah from the little i've seen off Fryers he seems positionally poor and lacks confidence when dealing with 1 on 1's.

Zeki Fyers????.......what a waste of money, and its not like we werent warned :lol:

iNGI3rASpwC3c.gif

so Real still owe us 20 mill for Modric?? Give us Higuain and the debt is wiped clean

Man Utd paid £30m for a 27 year old Berbatov.

Levy did brilliantly with that deal

thats Utd though, they can and could afford silly transfer fees for older players. They did the same with RVP. Right now im not sure we can be so frivolous. Soldado is 28 and if we pay anything over 15 mill I will be very surprised. Probably Levy is trying to take advantage of Valancia's poor financial situation

This.

Imagine the Goons :ross:

Haha yes, they were even getting in a strop when the press were suggesting Real were willing to offer Higuin as part of a Bale deal - imagine if instead they gave us him to write-off debt for a player we haven't had for over a year!

Back