• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Hadn't there been plenty of Croatian media linking us with those two, before JJ came in?

In his press conference earlier Mamic himself said we were the bidders, though it's still up in the air if someone else comes in. Not sure how confident I am about this one since Halilovic is so highly coveted :( I can see a hijacking coming up tbh.

No, just Jedvaj. Nothing on Halilovic.

ITK is just another source for rumours, it's not gospel, but it's hardly any less reliable than the news papers. It basically gives us an indication of what MIGHT happen, but whether we believe or not is up to each of us. And again I must stress that things are not always black or white. It is possible to believe some of it, doubt some of it and similarly not believe in something someone else says. Most of it will obviously be the same stuff that journos hear, agent chatter.

The point of this thread is to keep all the ITK out of the other threads and provide a place to discuss what is posted.

The daily posts of 'flimflam', 'tossers' and 'attention seekers' are quite possibly the most pointless stuff that gets posted on this site. Why is it necessary to dismiss everything that gets posted in here? We all get the idea after a couple of times. I don't mind anyone calling POTL a **** when he's trying to confirm something that's already on the OS, but some of you have taken it way, way beyond where it is even remotely amusing. Those of you that believe it's impossible that someone can have inside knowledge, why are you reading this thread? And why do you waste precious time repeating your mindless bashing that nobody cares about reading anyway?

Aleksandar Holiga ‏@AlexHoliga 9m
If anyone's interested, I should be on Talksport in about half an hour, discussing Halilović & Jedvaj transfer to Spurs.

I can't force myself to listen to that station. If anyone wants to post the highlights I'd be mighty obliged to you.

Last edited:
It is fudging annoying. I do not give a flying fudge if an ITK is good or bad. I just do not like wasting my time reading the same old bollox about attention seekers etc.

As I said start an ITK bashing thread. I am against censorship.

This thread, as has always has been the case on GG, is open to both those who are in favor of ITK info and those who are skeptical of it. Opposing views and the debate that they bring are what makes discussion boards what they are - If you want pure information/news without the input from other fans then pick up a newspaper or log in to Twitter.

But let's keep the point scoring/baiting to a minimum as that is what really brings these threads down.

cheers

I can't force myself to listen that station. If anyone wants to post the highlights I'd be mighty obliged to you.

Been listening but there is no mention of the Croations.

Good joke about Honda having a good engine but just chat between blokes and I am turning off now.

Mate told me this morning that it is all over twitter that Spurs are announcing a record signing today.

Two things to bear in mind.
1. He is a Brighton fan
2. It is Twitter

I will **** him off next time I see him for giving me old news. Lol.

I should have known the twitter-heads would have been all over it!

Not sure Paulinho will be more than back up for Livermore to be honest.

;-)

ITK is just another source for rumours, it's not gospel, but it's hardly any less reliable than the news papers. It basically gives us an indication of what MIGHT happen, but whether we believe or not is up to each of us. And again I must stress that things are not always black or white. It is possible to believe some of it, doubt some of it and similarly not believe in something someone else says. Most of it will obviously be the same stuff that journos hear, agent chatter.

The point of this thread is to keep all the ITK out of the other threads and provide a place to discuss what is posted.

The daily posts of 'flimflam', 'tossers' and 'attention seekers' are quite possibly the most pointless stuff that gets posted on this site. Why is it necessary to dismiss everything that gets posted in here? We all get the idea after a couple of times. I don't mind anyone calling POTL a **** when he's trying to confirm something that's already on the OS, but some of you have taken it way, way beyond where it is even remotely amusing. Those of you that believe it's impossible that someone can have inside knowledge, why are you reading this thread? And why do you waste precious time repeating your mindless bashing that nobody cares about reading anyway?

1 Prof fanboy :lol:
2 I like calling Pottle a ****
3 I like reading ITK so that I can see who's nicking what from journos
4 I like reading ITK so that I can see what journo's been nicking from ITKs
5 ITKs aren't above being called liars and tossers any more than anybody else who regularly distributes brick on t'internet
6 Have you never repeated the same opinions despite us already being aware of them and been bored by them on previous occasions?
7 Did I mention that Pottle is a ****?

Last edited:
Paulinho is our record signing as he's costing £17m.

17 mill on Paulinho, 16 mill on Modric, 16 mill on Bentley, 15 mill on Dembele.............we really go big on midfielders dont we. Shame the same cant be said on what we spend on strikers

17 mill on Paulinho, 16 mill on Modric, 16 mill on Bentley, 15 mill on Dembele.............we really go big on midfielders dont we. Shame the same cant be said on what we spend on strikers

£15m Pav, £16m Bent, £14m Defoe, £15m Keane, £11m Berbatov. If you take wage package into account, Ade was probably a big deal too.

1 Prof fanboy :lol:
2 I like calling Pottle a ****
3 I like reading ITK so that I can see who's nicking what from journos
4 I like reading ITK so that I can see what journo's been nicking from ITKs
5 ITKs aren't above being called liars and tossers any more than anybody else who regularly distributes brick on t'internet
6 Have you never repeated the same opinions despite us already being aware of them and been bored by them on previous occasions?
7 Did I mention that Pottle is a ****?

Thats my feelings on the matter as well. I would like to add to your list 8. The journalist talks brick.

Most ITKs *cough* are attention seekers and talk crap but I find it entertaining especially when we have just read the rumours elsewhere, can't help but have a chuckle.

Thats my feelings on the matter as well. I would like to add to your list 8. The journalist talks brick.

Most ITKs *cough* are attention seekers and talk crap but I find it entertaining especially when we have just read the rumours elsewhere, can't help but have a chuckle.

The most obvious attention seekers are the 3 amigos on twitter: Gards, Neil Eatson and Adam Suter.

There's a handful that have info, we just have to ignore what is obviously opinion or exaggeration and let the rest be the starting point of a discussion. This whole transfer rumour business is supposed to be a bit of fun, why take it so bloody serious? Why take football in general so serious? :lol:

Re: Paulinho

You can get your bananas out on this one now guys.
POTL

ITKs inciting racism now?!

Last edited:
Back