• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

They owe enough tax to the government too don't they? Perhaps Real should stop trying to buy what they cannot afford and the government request it's taxes rather than bail outs...

Even though Madrid owe us £20m, im sure we owe out a similar number on the likes of Lloris, Vertonghen, Siggy Dempsey (I think Demebelen was paid in full I read). Teams rob peter to paul all the time.

El Mundo Deportivo reporting Barcelona starlet Gerard Deulofeu is heading to either Everton or Spurs on loan.

El Mundo Deportivo reporting Barcelona starlet Gerard Deulofeu is heading to either Everton or Spurs on loan.

Villa is a smokescreen....this is the Barca number 7 we are really after

Considering he's #7 for the Barcelona B team, you know this is what the ITKs will claim to get right?

Who: ryantegan
Where: SC
When: today

Got to keep this cryptic.

you open doors and close them, quicker than the hands of most. Cant you see? there is hope! Its time for a reaction.

Cant find a position for this player though

and later after everyone guessed it was Pjanic....

the word from Rome is baldini is trying to persuade Roma to part with him. He wants to come

Who: Gards
Where: SC
When: today

Bale to become our highest paid player ever! #Thfc

Who: POTL
Where: COYS
WShen: 3/7/13

On: Soldaldo

Posted Today, 09:43 AM
Don't jump the gun on this one. Hadn't mentioned anything on this one for certain reasons. There is definite interest- but it isn't close at time of writing. Never know with Franco tho- did a great job out in Brazil. There will be news on the house by the weekend hopefully though. Positivity.

POTL

Who: POTL
Where: COYS
WShen: 3/7/13

On: Soldaldo

Posted Today, 09:43 AM
Don't jump the gun on this one. Hadn't mentioned anything on this one for certain reasons. There is definite interest- but it isn't close at time of writing. Never know with Franco tho- did a great job out in Brazil. There will be news on the house by the weekend hopefully though. Positivity.

POTL

So it could happen or it could not happen, and hopefully we could get news on Villa by the weekend or we couldn't. POTL does what he does best.

Where would Pjanic fit in our team out of interest? Not that I'm climbing on board the ITK just curious as I've never seen him play.

Where would Pjanic fit in our team out of interest? Not that I'm climbing on board the ITK just curious as I've never seen him play.

midfield. would be our "moutinho" buy. It'd be more like where would Dembele fit in to the team.

although a midfield option of Dembele, Pjanic, Paulinho, Sandro, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Parker is pretty damn unbelievable.

midfield. would be our "moutinho" buy. It'd be more like where would Dembele fit in to the team.

although a midfield option of Dembele, Pjanic, Paulinho, Sandro, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Parker is pretty damn unbelievable.

A first choice midfield trio of Sandro, Pjanic and Paulinho would be eff-ing unbelieveable! Great combination of top class players which together have all the attributes you could need

I find it really hard to imagine Levy going that balls deep into the transfer market, £17m the price touted for Paulinho, the young Croats don't sound too cheap, Villa touted at £8-£12m also.

Very interesting to see how this summer pans out.

Back