• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Not sure how you got to Martinez and Everton?!
I have no real idea, but guess it could be two Brazilians to add to Sandro, another Belgian (Benteke?) to add to the two we have, or that it ties together Villa with the earlier comment about getting two Barca youngsters as well...

Iggyfog - forgive my ignorance. I now see the Martinez reference. Guess I didn't follow Wigan closely enough to know about the three amigos!

so the itk info is saying - AVB would like whatever deal it is we are alluding to but we don't actually know if it's going to happen

The goat is an attention seeking idiot. If by some sheer luck he actually did have inside knowledge he'd want people to know about it and there would be no ambiguity.

The Goat is an open profile on SC that those who wish to post ITK anonymously can use with the permission of the mods there. I'm pretty sure they have to give the mods their source and stuff before they're allowed to post with it.. Not defending ITKs, just insight into The Goat.

Isn't the Username 'The Goat' simply a tag for those who claim to have ITK but don't want other posters to know their real identity?

Jackson Martinez is the one I want, I've said as much before but I can't see it happening.

Where : SO
When : Today 16.41
Who : Jasper

I mentioned few months back we want couple youngsters from Barca, see what is coming out in the media is reflecting that. We would like 2 of their youngsters and one involves option to sell back if we can agree along with the player/s.

I hope this happens as then it fits into our under 21 policy of potential.

All these links with Barcelona ??!! Anyone remember when we sold Modric to Real Madrid we were told that we have now forged a partnership with them. Am I the only one wondering when the fudging partnership starts - players coming our way !!!

All these links with Barcelona ??!! Anyone remember when we sold Modric to Real Madrid we were told that we have now forged a partnership with them. Am I the only one wondering when the fudging partnership starts - players coming our way !!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19389191

Spurs also announced they are entering a partnership with Real Madrid.
The agreement will see the two clubs working together in respect of players, coaching and commercial relationships.

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez Rodriguez added: "We are delighted to welcome Luka and look forward to working closely with Tottenham in the coming years."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ip-Gareth-Bale-follows-Luka-Modric-Spain.html

‘The partnership agreement will see the two clubs working together in respect of players, coaching, best practices and commercial relationships.’Back then, it wasn’t clear exactly what Spurs would be getting out of the partnership. Like any transfer, they got their money for a player wanting to leave but how on earth could Real Madrid help them further?

One year on we are none the wiser. Spurs have received no players, no coaches and have unveiled no joint projects with the Spanish outfit to even make the ‘partnership’ look credible. Instead Spurs have just another transfer saga on their hands.

Nobody expected Tottenham to suddenly have first choice on Cristiano Ronaldo or Mesut Ozil, but they didn’t even come close to getting any player on loan from Madrid.

Well you sort of answered your own question. The partnership is not based on players, it is based on a number of things. Coaching, commercial and best practices. How do you know these have not been shared over the past year?

Oh that's true too. The partnership has not even been in place for an entire year.

Well you sort of answered your own question. The partnership is not based on players, it is based on a number of things. Coaching, commercial and best practices. How do you know these have not been shared over the past year?

Oh that's true too. The partnership has not even been in place for an entire year.

The partnership means they`ll have first option on our players.

We get them to play better and they end up at Madrid.

Players will know coming to Spurs that if they perform, there is a good chanec they`ll end up at Madrid.

Real Madrid will publicly declare their interest in our star players, indicating that they are prepared to pay world record transfer fees and have executives of the club, who are former legendary players in their own right, state that said player belongs at Real.

All the while having no actual intention to sign the player but rather put off other clubs from making public enquiries.

;)

Real Madrid will publicly declare their interest in our star players, indicating that they are prepared to pay world record transfer fees and have executives of the club, who are former legendary players in their own right, state that said player belongs at Real.

All the while having no actual intention to sign the player but rather put off other clubs from making public enquiries.

;)

if only ;)

Back