• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Villa is a fudging World class striker, you dont waste him on the left just because Barca did

But let's see, I doubt he is coming

Well I would play him in his best position as a striker, and also because the alternatives are Defoe and Ade...

which is why I clearly stated and another striker, I imagine you never saw that though for some reason.

We are potentially on the verge of signing one of the deadliest strikers on the planet and all people can do is argue about where he'll play.

fudging hell.

No idea. Just been looking through his last few weeks of posts and nothing has been as sensationalist/balls out as this.

A few e.g.s:

A few of you asking about Bernard. AVB is not lying and as of yet there has been no contact according to Atlético Mineiro.

Contrary to some reports Graham Carr has applied for a chief scout role at Spurs as they continue their reshuffle. Bad week for Saudi Sportswashing Machine..

Paulinho to Spurs is done. Will be announced within a week after the Confederations Cup at the latest.

An odd one here though (as we were clearly never interested in Ince):

Levy and AVB talks with Joe Lewis must have gone well. Funds now approved to make moves for Benteke and Ince.

really? how do you know this. where does your 100% certainty come from? are you close to Levy, Baldini, Sherwood, AVB??

Some interesting stuff from Jason Burt:

On Paulinho and Villa
Paulinho is looking good but I hope I've not jinxed it. Spurs wants Villa but it's a big deal.

On Benteke
No. far too expensive..and not a major target.
You are looking at £25-30m...not one I thought Spurs would pursue if Villa would sell.

On Lamela and Bernard
May have got wrong end of stick on those 2. Sounds now like targets last summer..but trying to find out if still do-able.

POTL:

More good work from Franco whilst in Brazil (back now) on the Villa deal. Tevez going to Juve has strengthened our chances as this means the Higuain deal to Arsenal looks likely which effectively rules them out of DV. As mentioned much work has gone into this deal over the past few months, as much as we can do has been done now- up to the player to decide. Would be a fantastic signing for the club.

Back