• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Real Madrid will publicly declare their interest in our star players, indicating that they are prepared to pay world record transfer fees and have executives of the club, who are former legendary players in their own right, state that said player belongs at Real.

All the while having no actual intention to sign the player but rather put off other clubs from making public enquiries.

;)

3a0.jpg

JJetset said: We are definitely after 2 Zagreb youth players !! Jedjav is 1 of them!!

THFC 1882 said: hope the other one is Alen Halilovic

JJetset said: Yes it is

do we still have a good rep in Croatia after all the Modric hassle

plus it all turned sour for Charlie and Krunchie and we bombed them out

Levy is probably a national hate figure out there

Dan G on COYS

My mate works for the company that runs the Spurs website and apparently there is/was going to be a big announcement at 2pm.

Just tried to check now, but the site is down.... (403 Forbidden). Hmmmmmm.

I have no idea if this is something boring and trivial and purely an announcement relating to the site (like a new website) layout, or if it's something more exciting.

Anyway, just thought I would pass on!

---

Hmm, it IS down at the moment.

When was that posted though and how long has the site been down?

I mean i could have just come out with it right now that a mate of mine said the spurs website would be down at 3:25pm because we are signing someone

He's ridiculously good! Would love us to sign him, he's still only 17, but a superb footballer. There were rumours last year that Emirates Marketing Project were thinking of spending £7m on him.

It wouldn't be down if they were just doing an announcement. IF they're doing something it must be logos, backgrounds and that sort of thing.

Edit: Looks like someone's reading forums: :lol:

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial 1m

Our official website is currently down - this is due to a technical issue that we're trying to resolve as quickly as possible...

Re-branding with the new stadium/kit sponsor ???

Seriously there should never never be an interruption to a major companies site like that. It's almost unforgivable that there is no fail-over to a different server.

Last edited:
Well David Luiz is quoted in the Mail as saying Paulinho will be a success for Tottenham. 2+2 nearly always makes 5 in this thread :-"

But they haven't fed us anybody..

not sure if im missing the sarcasm here but that's my point - we aren't a feeder club, the coming and going of players most likely has nothing to do with it.

It may give us an advantage (or vice versa) in certain situations though

Back