• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

We might get one quality season out of him, MIGHT... Even then, he's not in red hot form or anything.. Massive wages, likely massive transfer fee, just doesn't make me jizz like a good transfer should...

Maybe three or four years ago when he got lost at heathrow, but not now...

Maybe we should sign Torres while we're at it, at least we know they form a formidable pairing.

We might get one quality season out of him, MIGHT... Even then, he's not in red hot form or anything.. Massive wages, likely massive transfer fee, just doesn't make me jizz like a good transfer should...

Maybe three or four years ago when he got lost at heathrow, but not now...

Maybe we should sign Torres while we're at it, at least we know they form a formidable pairing.

Was posted by someone on here that if you discount penalty goals (something I think is fair) then Villa scored more goals per minute than Falcao in the 12/13 season. Of course Villa played for Barca, they create a lot of chances and score a lot of goals, but he also played most of his games on the left.

He's 31, not 41, and he never had to rely on blistering pace to get his chances. I see no reason to think that he would be done for as a footballer at 32.

There are of course no guarantees in football and there's always a chance that a player will fail, but I think Villa would be a great deal for the club.

I think we need two strikers -- especially if, as people say, AVB tends to drop from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2.

The more I think of it, the more I think Villa is right for one of those berths. Okay, so he's not the quickest, but he's shown that he's got a poacher's instinct, as well as the experience/intelligence to take part in edge-of-the-box build-up, picking the right moment to go for goal. Above all, we need someone who can read the game and know when to get into the 6-yard box. Quick feet, too.

How many times last season did we see Bale or Lennon (or Walker) get into a crossing position, only for no-one to be attacking the goal?

We've got the wide men to supply pace, esp. when playing 4-3-3.

I'd like to see a second striker with a bit of pace, to take the #9 role in a 4-4-2. It's the easier role from a mental point of view, so more suited to a relatively young player. Failing that, Defoe. I suspect Bale can play it too, but he'd have to really start attacking the 6-yard box, which means we'd lose some of his world-class build-up play (and wonder-strikes from 25 yards).

We could debate whether Villa will produce the goods til the cows come home, but one thing that is guaranteed is the statement of intent it would make. He is a massive name.

Are we talking about Villa from Barca? :lol: No chanceee mate, we can try, always good to try but no chance we`ll get him.

Lol ok I can understand you being pessimistic but if Levy/Baldini are negotiating then there has to be at least a 50% chance. They're not going to waste their time on something that has 0% chance....

Lol ok I can understand you being pessimistic but if Levy/Baldini are negotiating then there has to be at least a 50% chance. They're not going to waste their time on something that has 0% chance....

They can negotiate price all they want but david Villa will not say Im joining Tottenham. A lot of clubs will be after him.

They can negotiate price all they want but david Villa will not say Im joining Tottenham. A lot of clubs will be after him.

Such as who and why would they stand a better chance?

In the EPL, if Arse get Higuian, then do they want him? None of the other top 4 or Liverpool need him. Spain, Italy? Are there slots at CL clubs for him (31, allegedly injury prone) to be a starter, to be played through the middle as he apparently wants for decent-ish wages at a club that potentially could be pushing on?

Genuine questions.

I'm not concvinced we will get him but I do think some on here play us down or are keen to use anything to bash Levy. Where, genuinely, are his other options, given that in the 6 months since he was linked to the Arse and us in January there doesn't seem to have been too many stories of other clubs sniffing around.

Such as who and why would they stand a better chance?

In the EPL, if Arse get Higuian, then do they want him? None of the other top 4 or Liverpool need him. Spain, Italy? Are there slots at CL clubs for him (31, allegedly injury prone) to be a starter, to be played through the middle as he apparently wants for decent-ish wages at a club that potentially could be pushing on?

Genuine questions.

I'm not concvinced we will get him but I do think some on here play us down or are keen to use anything to bash Levy. Where, genuinely, are his other options, given that in the 6 months since he was linked to the Arse and us in January there doesn't seem to have been too many stories of other clubs sniffing around.

Galatasaray? Napoli if the lose Cavani? Monaco just for the money? Marseille?

Galatasaray? Napoli if the lose Cavani? Monaco just for the money? Marseille?

Fair enough on Napoli if they lose Cavani. But Monaco? Just for the money it would have to be. They've just signed Falcao haven't they so would he go sit on the bench even just for the money? Don't know, and maybe that is a measure of the man (or modern footballers).To me, money apart, I'd say we were as much a draw/viable option as a Turkish team. They have CL but the EPL is the biggest exposure (if not the greatest quality).

Even so, not so sure that makes 'lots' of clubs in for him.

Fair enough on Napoli if they lose Cavani. But Monaco? Just for the money it would have to be. They've just signed Falcao haven't they so would he go sit on the bench even just for the money? Don't know, and maybe that is a measure of the man (or modern footballers).To me, money apart, I'd say we were as much a draw/viable option as a Turkish team. They have CL but the EPL is the biggest exposure (if not the greatest quality).

Even so, not so sure that makes 'lots' of clubs in fohim.

Monaco wont be signing anyone until the tax issue is sorted

B

Where : SO
When : Today 16.41
Who : Jasper

I mentioned few months back we want couple youngsters from Barca, see what is coming out in the media is reflecting that. We would like 2 of their youngsters and one involves option to sell back if we can agree along with the player/s.

I hope this happens as then it fits into our under 21 policy of potential.

Who: The Goat
When: 26th June
Where: SC

Would it be bad to join the Three Amigos? Could it happen? The Goat doesn't know, but he does know AVB would like that

Literally what is the point of that cryptic bs..

Maybe an influx of brazillians?

Or Martinez? Everton?

Not sure how you got to Martinez and Everton?!
I have no real idea, but guess it could be two Brazilians to add to Sandro, another Belgian (Benteke?) to add to the two we have, or that it ties together Villa with the earlier comment about getting two Barca youngsters as well...

Back