• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Dan G on COYS

My mate works for the company that runs the Spurs website and apparently there is/was going to be a big announcement at 2pm.

Just tried to check now, but the site is down.... (403 Forbidden). Hmmmmmm.

I have no idea if this is something boring and trivial and purely an announcement relating to the site (like a new website) layout, or if it's something more exciting.

Anyway, just thought I would pass on!

---

Hmm, it IS down at the moment.

"503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request. "

Still down

btw guys this is where that pathetic loser Jjetset got the Jedvaj story..

Tin Jedvaj's agent Zoran Ban says that Arsenal and Tottenham have contacted Dinamo Zagreb about the 17-year-old defender.

Jedvaj has already been called up to train with the full Croatia national squad despite his inexperience and had been linked with a move to Serie A side Roma.

But, speaking to calciomercato.it, Ban insists that a deal for the teenage centre-back isn't close, saying: "At a certain point, Dinamo raised their demand whilst Roma wouldn't improve theirs.

"Meanwhile, clubs like Arsenal and Tottenham have called Dinamo and they are dealing with them.

"Would I say Roma are out of the game? In football you never know, anything can still happen."

Was it ever confirmed that Rossi22 was jjetset?

Let's not start this again as i got a warning last time for saying that:lol:.

How nice of Jjetset to confirm this but maybe he wouldn't look like such a taco if he reveals this before the tabloids are over it rather then wait to confirm afterwards.

Arry want's Carroll and Pritchard on loan next season. Wanted Townsend originally but it's unlikely to happen.

sportske.gif

Tomorrow's front cover of Croatia's leading sports paper - "Halilovic and Jedvaj to Spurs for €20m?"

Last edited:
£17m on Paulinho and £17m on two unknown Croatians.

I guess striker really isn't a priority.

Back