• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Grey Fox

The club are seriousley considering taking action over tapping up by PSG, and Real Madrid and the action could include named individuals including agents and journalists.

After the Redknapp car window years there's absolutely no way we can take the moral high ground on this anymore. To be fair AVB was also caught tapping up Leandro at his hotel during the Olympics last summer. He do exactly the same, just on a smaller scale/with less high profile individuals.

After the Redknapp car window years there's absolutely no way we can take the moral high ground on this anymore. To be fair AVB was also caught tapping up Leandro at his hotel during the Olympics last summer. He do exactly the same, just on a smaller scale/with less high profile individuals.

Pretty sure he was visiting Sandro, and got caught on camera having a chat with his old player Hulk which is hardly a crime. No evidence to suggest anything about Leandro Damiao.

Pretty sure he was visiting Sandro, and got caught on camera having a chat with his old player Hulk which is hardly a crime. No evidence to suggest anything about Leandro Damiao.

This.

Unless I missed it there was never any suggestion of him tapping up Leandro?

Like Rich said, AVB was not "caught tapping up Leandro". If you're going to claim this at least give us a source, although I don't think there is one. That's pretty slanderous to just throw around.

If there is any truth in that ITK (I don't think there is) then what has been done is almost certainly much more than the press talk from Real that is indeed comparable to what we have been doing ourselves. I don't think Levy would waste his time over that as I don't think he would get anywhere as it's common practice and obviously done completely in the open.

If there is anything to this I think something more sinister has been going on, direct contact between PSG/Real and Bale or his agent without our permission, something that we could prove or at least have eye witnesses willing to come forward about.

As the others have said AVB was visiting sandro and spoke to Hulk but there is no evidence or suggestion that he spoke to/tapped up leandro. On the harry thing, answering a question about whether he likes a player or not is a bit different to getting your whole staff giving media interviews about why a player should sign for your club and make heavy suggestions that a transfer request needs to be handed in and the issue pushed. Forcing things in the media isn't the same as Harry saying 'triffic player but he belongs to .......'.

how about AVB texting players like Willian and Villa. They have never worked with him, and yet he communicates with them and oh what a surprise he has tried/is trying to sign them:-k

thats some serious direct tapping up I reckon. Plus who knows how many other players he does the same with

yeah, I suppose people can't be friends in the world of football

no problem with that. However using that friendship in trying to sign the player can be seen as an unfair advantage

Hertyid on COYS

Bertolucci met with us this week, so I'm told

Giuliano Bertolucci =Paulinho's and Bernard's agent

Just typical ITK jumping on the band-wagon. Paulinho has said his agent is in England, Corinthians have admitted there are transfer talks ongoing between Spurs & Paulinho and they're just waiting for the official bid to come in and Athletico Mineiro have confirmed an English club interest/bid for Bernard and most media outlets in Brazil/Europe claim it is us.

It honestly doesn't take much to take it from the above that whoever Bernard and Paulinho's agent is (no idea if it is Bertolucci) that he has met us at some point recently.

It's not ITK, its common sense.

I'm not backing up the ITK but there are a few articles out there that name him as their agent, all seem to be the recent "Agent in London" talk.

Probably about as reliable as the ITK...

Surely we won't sign anyone until Baldini is in the job proper?

I'm not backing up the ITK but there are a few articles out there that name him as their agent, all seem to be the recent "Agent in London" talk.

Probably about as reliable as the ITK...

Surely we won't sign anyone until Baldini is in the job proper?

I think our main targets will have been decided long ago. Negotiations take time, especially when you're working on several players, but only want one of them (as in: Player A is a priority over players B and C if a deal can be done). This early in the window nobody is making any urgent decisions as there's money to be made from holding out.

I hope we have it all clear and planned out, AVB wanting to get a director in and the unconfirmed talk that Baldini is in but on his holibobs is positive.

I would absolutely love it if we start the season with all our big business done, unlikely... but we can hope.

Who: JJetset
When: 18/6/13
Where: Twitter

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid Protected account3m
Nothing in Bernard at the moment ! New swede scout who is mate of the chief exec DE. Numpty.

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid Protected account2m
Baldini hasn't a clue about players either!! #worrying

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid Protected account54s
Corinthians president leaked the Paulinho Story to press!

Who: JJetset
When: 18/6/13
Where: Twitter

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid Protected account3m
Nothing in Bernard at the moment ! New swede scout who is mate of the chief exec DE. Numpty.

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid Protected account2m
Baldini hasn't a clue about players either!! #worrying

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid Protected account54s
Corinthians president leaked the Paulinho Story to press!

Am I reading this right. JJ is saying Baldini has no clue about players?

Am I reading this right. JJ is saying Baldini has no clue about players?

Probably saying that Baldini doesn't have a clue about our players. Just thinking that because saying that Baldini doesn't have a clue about players in general seems a bit ridiculous.

Probably saying that Baldini doesn't have a clue about our players. Just thinking that because saying that Baldini doesn't have a clue about players in general seems a bit ridiculous.

Yeah you could be right. Anyway it's only the ramblings of some spotty kid so there's probably no point in reading anything into it ;)

Back