• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Fairly sure that if a player has a fixed release clause, you can speak to other clubs willing to pay over that release clause. Because effectively, thetransfer has been agreed.

knightbillnic on ftl

We have received a world record bid for Bale...upto the club according to his agent
someone i know spoke to his agent this morning and this is what he was told...didnt say exact figure but said it was a world record bid.
i know 2/5ths of f**k all and never had "itk" but know the person very well who spoke to him and that is what he was told by Barnett.....no name of buying club of price but record bid now with club

MS1980 on COYS posted this with pictorial evidence:

Just bumped into Adebayor
Just went through security with him at terminal 5.
he said he will be at spurs next season,
he said he thinks Bales staying.
I said he better score more goals next season and he said he always does his best.
Point of note to everyone. if you see a premiership footballer in front of you at airport security take a different queue, thought i was going to miss my flight waiting for him and his mates to take their jewellery off and get their louis vuiton through the scanner.
seemed like a nice bloke though.

MS1980 on COYS posted this with pictorial evidence:

Just bumped into Adebayor
Just went through security with him at terminal 5.
he said he will be at spurs next season,
he said he thinks Bales staying.
I said he better score more goals next season and he said he always does his best.
Point of note to everyone. if you see a premiership footballer in front of you at airport security take a different queue, thought i was going to miss my flight waiting for him and his mates to take their jewellery off and get their louis vuiton through the scanner.
seemed like a nice bloke though.

I'm glad he's staying as he was really good in his loan season and I think with some decent competition he can be the fired up motivated Ade we saw then and against Chelsea away.

knightbillnic on ftl

We have received a world record bid for Bale...upto the club according to his agent
someone i know spoke to his agent this morning and this is what he was told...didnt say exact figure but said it was a world record bid.
i know 2/5ths of f**k all and never had "itk" but know the person very well who spoke to him and that is what he was told by Barnett.....no name of buying club of price but record bid now with club

If this is true it's good that Bale and his agents are leaving it up to Spurs. Very difficult one for Levy though. Ronaldo was the record at £80m so we're talking about £80m plus for ONE player. We might not get an offer like that again. Who knows? Losing Bale would be a blow but for£80m we could buy Damiao, Bernard, Paulinho AND Soldado/Villa and still have the transfer budget we had at the start of the summer plus player sales to play with. We'd also be able to fund 3 of those new players wages with the budget that must be set aside for Bale.

We would lose Bale but potentially rebuild a more balanced and dangerous team/squad as a result and have money left over.

If this is true it's good that Bale and his agents are leaving it up to Spurs. Very difficult one for Levy though. Ronaldo was the record at £80m so we're talking about £80m plus for ONE player. We might not get an offer like that again. Who knows? Losing Bale would be a blow but for£80m we could buy Damiao, Bernard, Paulinho AND Soldado/Villa and still have the transfer budget we had at the start of the summer plus player sales to play with. We'd also be able to fund 3 of those new players wages with the budget that must be set aside for Bale.

We would lose Bale but potentially rebuild a more balanced and dangerous team/squad as a result and have money left over.

Could do but Bale is a one in a million player, pretty much has every physical and technical attribute you could ever want in a player, Bale is from another planet in comparison to most players and could be the difference between ending that 50+ year wait or not that we need.

You need to factor in wages, they would cost millions.

knightbillnic on ftl

http://www.noporkpies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Karl-Pilkington-flimflam.jpg

Losing Bale could also mean those players won't want to join Spurs and/or their prices would also increase by 50% because we now have loads of money.

Losing Bale could also mean those players won't want to join Spurs and/or their prices would also increase by 50% because we now have loads of money.

Indeed. It would be the whole Carrick-Zokora, Berbatov-Pav, Modric-Dembele thing all over again. We'd pocket £60m for the stadium and spend the rest on a couple of South American teenagers. It's the whole Porto/Ajax/Dortmund model.

As someone else said, you haven't factored in wages and also the MASSIVE assumption that we could actually attract the players you mention. WE don't have CL football and aren't able to pay stupid money that others can

As someone else said, you haven't factored in wages and also the MASSIVE assumption that we could actually attract the players you mention. WE don't have CL football and aren't able to pay stupid money that others can

I did factor in wages

we're fans but its not our club.
we're customers but we're not the manufacturer
they can do what they want with the product, we can only vote with our wallet.

hertyid on COYS:

Everything AVB and DL are working on now regarding new formation and signings revolves around Bale. he is not leaving this summer, not even for 90m. Stay strong. September is only 10 weeks away.

Grey Fox

The club are seriousley considering taking action over tapping up by PSG, and Real Madrid and the action could include named individuals including agents and journalists.

Grey Fox

The club are seriousley considering taking action over tapping up by PSG, and Real Madrid and the action could include named individuals including agents and journalists.

Some nice donations to the THFC Trust / NDP coming right up.

Back