• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Well if he was announced before/during his holiday he would likely have a fudge load of agents trying to contact him about their players.

Not exactly something you want during your holiday.

And what would be gained by announcing before his holiday?

If it's even true.

Ahhh fair point, never thought of that.

Grey Fox

A lot of interest for our fringe players from other PL clubs including Sunderland and Norwich, Naughton, Defoe and Parker are on the list for the right price.

Bale is not going this season, he is our honey trap for incoming and it doesn't matter if he doesn't sign a new contract, he would be the loser financially.

AVB not going anywhere either.

Baldini on hols but still working

norfolk_yid on COYS:

The head chef at the school I work at is the father of one Harry Barker (young defender who has come through Norwich's academy.

He is good friends with several of the board members.

anyhow, he mentioned to me just now that Hughton wants Naughton and Livermore. would also be interested in Defoe but reckons he'll be too expensive.

As ever take with a pinch/teaspoon/bucket of salt to taste, but seems very plausible to me and I have no reason to doubt the fella. he's a crap chef though :lol:

Grey Fox

A lot of interest for our fringe players from other PL clubs including Sunderland and Norwich, Naughton, Defoe and Parker are on the list for the right price.

Bale is not going this season, he is our honey trap for incoming and it doesn't matter if he doesn't sign a new contract, he would be the loser financially.

AVB not going anywhere either.

Baldini on hols but still working

If you were Defoe, and ideally you wanted to keep playing at Spurs, How many new signings would it take for you to realise you probably need to leave?
I mean if we only got 1 new forward (say Leandro) and you were Defoe would you stick around? or would it take another forward on top of Leandro etc to tip you over that edge?

hopefully Hughton will do us a favour and take Livermore and Naughton off our hands. He is also looking at Hooper and Toivanen I think.

So recent itk suggests Baldini is done, on holiday so no announcement yet but is doing a bit behind the scenes, a couple of Brazilians could be inbound and a few fringe players outbound...

Would be a nice start to July if that was the case.

So recent itk suggests Baldini is done, on holiday so no announcement yet but is doing a bit behind the scenes, a couple of Brazilians could be inbound and a few fringe players outbound...

i feel so feminine and sexy after i've received my Brazilian. it really is a fantastic sensation once that fringe has been trimmed.

If you were Defoe, and ideally you wanted to keep playing at Spurs, How many new signings would it take for you to realise you probably need to leave?
I mean if we only got 1 new forward (say Leandro) and you were Defoe would you stick around? or would it take another forward on top of Leandro etc to tip you over that edge?

None. Blimey, he was down the pecking order behind a 20% fit/motivated Ade.

If Defoe wants to go to the WC, he needs to move to Fulham/Palace/Cardiff and have a 6 months like he did when he dropped down to Portsmouth.

Beware the yellow peril.

(Not really - Brazilian players are ace)

None. Blimey, he was down the pecking order behind a 20% fit/motivated Ade.

If Defoe wants to go to the WC, he needs to move to Fulham/Palace/Cardiff and have a 6 months like he did when he dropped down to Portsmouth.

Beware the yellow peril.

(Not really - Brazilian players are ace)

This.

He wasn't happy sitting on the bench behind Ade under Redknapp (Euros year). Unless he is first choice (he won't be), I can't see him wanting to stay seeing as 2014 will definitely be his last chance to play at a World Cup and probably a international tournament generally (Sturridge and Welbeck have to be shoo-ins for Euro 2016).

I'd be very surprised if he's still on our books come September.

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri 4m
Yesterday Tottenham bid 20m € for Paulinho. Moments ago Paulinho himself just confirmed that his agent is in England.

Seleção Brasileira @BrazilStats 52 m
Paulinho's agent in England as we speak, happens to be Bernard's agent as well. I can't claim it's 'certainly' a double swoop, though. #THFC

Sánto @Zizouology 11 m
BREAKING: Paulinho confirms that his agent is currently in London. Bernard also shares same agent. Spurs now strong favorites to sign both.

Tottenham midfielder Lewis Holtby is already looking forward to next season afterenduring a "bad end" to the campaign with both club and country. "I can't wait for next season to start. I think next season is going to be my year.

Paulinho deal with Tottenham will be finalized after Confederation Cup ends. Spurs are regarded as favorites.

Bernard deal looking good. Dortmund look like they are willing to pay no more than €12mil. Spurs are offering €16mil.

AVB is to set about conducting a major summer clear-out. Players which should leave: Defoe, Adebayor, Huddlestone, Falque, Townsend, Assou-Ekotto, Khumalo, Gomes and Friedel.

Inter Milan have rejected a bid of £15.3 million for Fredy Guarin from Tottenham. Italian giants Inter Milan have reportedly toldTottenham that they can have Fredy Guarin for £21 million.

The Times reports that Tottenham are closeto agreeing a deal with Barcelona forward Ibrahim Afellay.

Jetset:

Corinthians are lying as we ARE trying to bring in Paulinho. Baldini hasn't started yet either.

Archibald: on Baldini

No idea if on hols and who cares. Contract will prob begin 1 July. Do we honestly believe he isn't involved and discussed targets already. He is on email and fone. If the training ground is a ghost town why does he need to be there."

Could it be Corinthians aren't lying and we haven't spoken to them but are negotiating with his agent as we just intend on activating the release clause so don't have to agree a fee with them as such?

Could it be Corinthians aren't lying and we haven't spoken to them but are negotiating with his agent as we just intend on activating the release clause so don't have to agree a fee with them as such?
I would suspect this is the case. Happened with Dembele last season - rumours of our interest in him appeared with irk gossip and press about a week before he signed from what I remember, rumours built then I'm sure Jol came out and said they hadn't received any bids then couple of days later BANG he's holding a spurs shirt with AVB

If that's the case then we'd be guilty of tapping up and it would probably be fairly easy to prove.

More likely that we haven't made an approach yet or that Corinthians are lying.

could just be sounding the player out before making an official approach.

asked this elsewhere but not received an answer - what are the rules re: tapping up outside of England?

Back