• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

He says the swede scout is a numpty, then right after says Baldini hasn't a clue about players either.

JJ is a macaron.

Am I reading this right. JJ is saying Baldini has no clue about players?

Its long been rumoured that JJ's source is Sherwood. JJ said that Sherwood met Baldini last week. So I can only assume that JJ is basically passing on Sherwood's personal opinion of Baldini / this new scout's opinion on players, that probably differs from his own.

This isn't ITK, it's just the opinion passed on of someone who is a bit bitter as it appears new people are being brought into the club that are seen as treading on his toes a bit.

I'd also add that JJ claims the Corinthians president has leaked the Paulinho deal to the press.

This is both ironic and wrong.

It's wrong because he didn't "leak" it to the press he spoke openly about the deal at a press-conference. It's not like he's phoned up a journalist to provide a tip-off. He's just come out and said "this is happening, this is the situation etc"

It's ironic because a couple of days before the president came out and "leaked" the story, JJ himself posted an "ITK update" on twitter confirming spurs were trying to bring Paulinho in!

Its long been rumoured that JJ's source is Sherwood. JJ said that Sherwood met Baldini last week. So I can only assume that JJ is basically passing on Sherwood's personal opinion of Baldini / this new scout's opinion on players, that probably differs from his own.

This isn't ITK, it's just the opinion passed on of someone who is a bit bitter as it appears new people are being brought into the club that are seen as treading on his toes a bit.

Lots of dot joining in that theory, but hey I'm convinced.

The original JJetset @jetsetyid

Pleaty is currently saving the day internally #whichisworryinginitself!! #chimbomba

Remember i'm Not saying things won't happen just giving an insight into what is currently happening from 3 points of view today internally

Hmmm My info is a little to close to the internal bone & I think I should back off a bit again.

Grey Fox

Different sources probably, but

Bernard; we are definitely interested and have talks with club and agent
Baldini, that stuff is just wrong
As for the Swedish scout who gives a toss.

The original JJetset @jetsetyid

Pleaty is currently saving the day internally #whichisworryinginitself!! #chimbomba

Remember i'm Not saying things won't happen just giving an insight into what is currently happening from 3 points of view today internally

Hmmm My info is a little to close to the internal bone & I think I should back off a bit again.

Hold on! Did I miss something? Is David Pleat currently being employed by Spurs?

Q we close to signing anyone?

Ghostofarmo said:

A Paulinho nearly done

pinch of salt..ignore etc
cant be bothered with all that,just passing on..

POTL:

Baldini hasn't got a clue about players?
I would strongly advise meeting the man before passing an irresponsible judgment when there are certain fans who believe what you say.

POTL

Bernard's agent Hissa Moyses claims Tottenham are the only ones in for the youngster's signature.

Hold on! Did I miss something? Is David Pleat currently being employed by Spurs?

Good evening everybody

hqdefault.jpg

Are you seriously suggesting that Tim Sherwood tweets as JJ?

Him or someone very very close to him.

I won't go into my full conspiracy theory, but his whole 'AVB is a phoney' outburst came exactly the time TS and AVB were having a big spat (the eve of the Old Trafford match). JJ has also talked about AVB having banned Sherwood from the training ground and is generally very promoting/defensive about the latter. NWND a few posts above has given as good an explanation of this Baldini thing as I've seen.

Back