• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Why is the club bringing in a DoF who knows nothing about players? Seems a bit idiotic.

Yep

C Zanetti
Walter Samuel
Cassano
De Rossi
Chivu
Mexes
Batistuta
Guardiola
Panucci
Montella
Gago
Higuain
Cannavaro
Van Nistelrooy
Pjanic
Osvaldo
Lamela

All terrible signings...

The only way it makes sense is if it means Baldini isn't up to speed on who we're pursuing at the moment or lacks knowledge about our current squad.

JJetset really isn't someone you pay much attention to any longer. Far too much of an agenda.

The only way it makes sense is if it means Baldini isn't up to speed on who we're pursuing at the moment or lacks knowledge about our current squad.

JJetset really isn't someone you pay much attention to any longer. Far too much of an agenda.

Or Sherwood has been busy lining up Aubameyang, Eriksen and Ince (say), and Baldini has turned up, said he doesn't rate any of them and wants Paulinho, Bernard and Leandro instead?

Or Sherwood has been busy lining up Aubameyang, Eriksen and Ince (say), and Baldini has turned up, said he doesn't rate any of them and wants Paulinho, Bernard and Leandro instead?

i prefer that 3 tbh, and im guessing Levy would too from a financial point of view

There's nothing to choose between the two groups. In fact i would be more inclined to pick the first batch of 3 if pressed.

Both have midfielders we don't need (Eriksen, Paulinho). First has a better striker in Auba. Second has the better attacking wide player in Bernard. But I'd agree with indianspurs and kd.. I think I'd be more inclined to pick the first list. I think it'd actually be cheaper too.

i prefer that 3 tbh, and im guessing Levy would too from a financial point of view

There's nothing to choose between the two groups. In fact i would be more inclined to pick the first batch of 3 if pressed.

The point was more about there being a difference of opinion causing a rift, rather than making a judgement.

Though in terms of a track record of picking young players who go on to become genuinely world class, I know who I'd back.

I have no idea whether we want Damiao anymore, but regardless I really do think some of you are underestimating him..

The point was more about there being a difference of opinion causing a rift, rather than making a judgement.

Though in terms of a track record of picking young players who go on to become genuinely world class, I know who I'd back.

Baldini has got a good track record for sure. But you have to start somewhere and you won't know how good Sherwood is until he actually signs players. Let's not forget how highly regarded he is at the club, must be a good reason for that....

you'd turn down 3 Brazilian internationals for a group which contains Tom Ince

I don't care about nationality tbh and from the little i've seen, the only one that brings something 'new' to our team would be Bernard. I would certainly pick Aubameyang over Leandro that's for damn sure.

Tbh i took into consideration how much each group would cost us but the Brazilians would probably win 2 players to 1 in terms of who i would take.

I don't care about nationality tbh and from the little i've seen, the only one that brings something 'new' to our team would be Bernard. I would certainly pick Aubameyang over Leandro that's for damn sure.

Tbh i took into consideration how much each group would cost us but the Brazilians would probably win 2 players to 1 in terms of who i would take.

Why wouldn't Paulinho bring anything new to our team? I don't see where all our Frank Lampard type CMs are?

that's fair enough

Both have midfielders we don't need (Eriksen, Paulinho). First has a better striker in Auba. Second has the better attacking wide player in Bernard. But I'd agree with indianspurs and kd.. I think I'd be more inclined to pick the first list. I think it'd actually be cheaper too.

Why would we not need Eriksen? I get your point with Paulinho but I certainly won't be disappointed if we do sign him but I don't see the Eriksen logic.

Why would we not need Eriksen? I get your point with Paulinho but I certainly won't be disappointed if we do sign him but I don't see the Eriksen logic.

Eriksen plays best just behind the striker right? we have a certain Welsh footballer playing in that role.

Re: Jjetset, I'm pretty sure he used to post on the OzSpurs forums. He also follows me on twitter. What that means...I've no idea.

Sigurdsson...it's not his fault he's not being played in that position.

In what position? Think Sig's best position is behind the striker, Paulinho is more of an all round CM ie competing in the positions of Sandro, Dembele, Parker all of whom contribute next to nothing in terms of goals....

Re: Jjetset, I'm pretty sure he used to post on the OzSpurs forums. He also follows me on twitter. What that means...I've no idea.

That he spends far too much time on the internet to actually be in the know about anything?

Maybe he is the guy on the bt infinity ads?

Eriksen plays best just behind the striker right? we have a certain Welsh footballer playing in that role.

Many expect Bale will be playing from the right next season though. Eriksen I've seen play at the tip of a midfield three, as a #10 and as a left forward. He'd have been a very good signing and I'm sure he will be for Dortmund.

Back