• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Yeah, I really like AVB and had hoped he'd be around for a while. But if POTL says he's staying then I suspect we'll be in the market for a new manager before too long. brick.

One day I hope POTL gets jumped and beaten blue & yellow by a deranged Italian-American weilding a massive stale bap.

All players have been told in individual meetings in Barbados if they are to be kept/loaned/available for transfer.

POTL

Pretty useless update. It was posted in the BAE thread though so perhaps he's intimating that Benny is a goner(although Storts has already said that).

All players have been told in individual meetings in Barbados if they are to be kept/loaned/available for transfer.

POTL

Pretty useless update. It was posted in the BAE thread though so perhaps he's intimating that Benny is a goner(although Storts has already said that).

Pretty useless in that they were in The Bahamas, not Barbados.

#Lies

Pretty useless in that they were in The Bahamas, not Barbados.

#Lies

As he claimed the other day that he was with the squad in Nassau, I'd say he's just properly outed himself as a fraud.

You don't confuse the name of somewhere you've apparently just spent a week on holiday.

As he claimed the other day that he was with the squad in Nassau, I'd say he's just properly outed himself as a fraud.

You don't confuse the name of somewhere you've apparently just spent a week on holiday.

About as useful as when ITKs can't even remember the names of players we're interested in. You're a Spurs fan, so I guess you like football and you're enough of an attention seeker to claim to have inside knowledge, yet you can't even remember the basic details.

The original JJetset @jetsetyid

Ok I currently have no latest updates about AVB,Bernard,Leandro,Baldini,Sherwood,Bale,Afellay,Eriksen,BAE,Levy&Doris the tea lady

SP 'may' leave btw.......
I was trying not to do any ITK today as well!

Few clubs interested.
QPR are the obvious one just not sure he wants to go down a division?

I holidayed in Turkey recently and I can't remember exactly where. I flew in and transferred and flew out.

The Journalist:

IF Daniel Levy doesn't mess around with the fee or how its paid; then the brazilian to Tottenham looks good.

Problem is he's buggered offline now and everyone's wondering whether he's on about Damiao or Bernard.

THFC - "Gomes returns to Spurs from Loan"
ITK - "I told you so"
The Sun - "you heard it here first."

Back