• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

The Journalist:

IF Daniel Levy doesn't mess around with the fee or how its paid; then the brazilian to Tottenham looks good.

Problem is he's buggered offline now and everyone's wondering whether he's on about Damiao or Bernard.

That's a big fat "if".

The Journalist:

IF Daniel Levy doesn't mess around with the fee or how its paid; then the brazilian to Tottenham looks good.

Problem is he's buggered offline now and everyone's wondering whether he's on about Damiao or Bernard.

Problem I see is that he will come back.

Not sure why anyone is wondering who he has been talking about, he has never got one thing right.

The journalists previous ITK update was that we were in for a Brazilian (not Leandro) so must be on abou Bernard

The Journalist:

On twitter it says it's about Leandro.

Tim Vickery was saying on talksport that this is the biggest problem with the Leandro deal. He is owned by loads of people, inter actually own a small percentage of him, the rest is owned by various 3rd parties. Getting them all round a table and talking is apparently a nightmare in the first place and even when we've managed it getting them all to agree to a deal they're all happy with is even worse.

I think his only route to England will be if Inter buy out the tp ownership to tidy the deal up as above - otherwise I think he'll need to mov to a country that allows tp ownership (English FA doesn't since the Tevez/Mascerano saga)

I think Baldini should help with this. Remember he has signed something like 12 players from Brazil in the last two years. He knows how things work over there and how to finalise deals.

The whole Leandro transfer thingie has tinkled me off so I hope it is the young winger that he's talking about. What is this fellas track record for eye-tee-kay?

I think Baldini should help with this. Remember he has signed something like 12 players from Brazil in the last two years. He knows how things work over there and how to finalise deals.

Yeah but Italian clubs are allowed third party ownership arent they? so they wouldn't need to buy out all of their rights, they could just agree a deal with inter for the transfer of his registration certificate and the player could move there with the tp investors retaining their stake. It's more complex for English clubs

Storts on COYS:

Different source but I have it on good authority that Benoit will definitely be leaving this summer. Not certain on destination yet but he will be out the door.

I bet the Journalist is still saying Huntelaar and Farfan could happen? He stuck by those rumours for about 2 years lol

I bet the Journalist is still saying Huntelaar and Farfan could happen? He stuck by those rumours for about 2 years lol

As far as I'm aware he is a journo based in Birmingham and is primarily a Villa ITK, he just posts stuff he hears about us. That could be wrong....

And he hung onto that KJH and Farfan thing for ages lol

well that means he's definitely fudging leaving. jesus.

Yeah, I really like AVB and had hoped he'd be around for a while. But if POTL says he's staying then I suspect we'll be in the market for a new manager before too long. brick.

Back