• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Juniors/on-loan thread 2013/14

33 mins.

Goal for Spurs.

Daniel Akindayini lays on Georgiou in the box and he finishes off the post.

Norwich 0-2 Spurs

34 mins.

Goal for Spurs.

The visitors swarm the box and Oduwa is able to poke the ball past Cancar and into the net.

Spurs have been clinical here at Colney.

Almighty effort needed from Norwich City to get back into this one.

HT: Norwich City U18s 0-3 Tottenham Hotspur U18s

Last edited:
64 mins.

Goal for Spurs.

Oduwa pounces in the box to net his second and Spurs' fourth.

Oduwa now has 7 goals in 7 games for our U18s so far this season.

Last edited:
76 mins.

Goal for Norwich City!

A birthday goal for Cameron King, who slots home after Eaton-Collins' set up.

Norwich 1-4 Spurs

90 mins.

Norwich U18s 2-4 Spurs U18s Rhys Brown with the Canaries second goal.

Spurs U18s make it seven wins from seven matches played in the Premier League.

Had a look at a QPR forum to see what they thought of Carroll so far (http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?170737-Tom-Carroll/page8)

Very mixed reviews by the looks of things. Some are really happy with him whilst others are definitely unimpressed.

Some of them were expecting a more traditional number 10 I think and not the deeper playmaker that he probably primarily is and has been playing as for them. Some of the negatives seems to stem from that.

Some of the discussion kinda reminded me of the Michael Carrick discussions back at his first season at Spurs (and to some extent the second). Without further comparison mind.

At the very least he's seemingly made a spot in the team his own in a natural position for him and he's getting plenty of time on the pitch for a team that looks likely to challenge for the title in the Championship whilst playing some decent football in the process.

Interesting read thanks for that braineclipse, he is very much the carrick type player who does the things the average fan may not notice. The key thing for me is how often he is playing 90 minutes and not getting subbed and redknapp clearly trusts him to do a job no matter what style of opposition they come up against and this is for a team at the top end of the championship.

Was not convinced dropping down a division was a good idea for him but think he is probably really getting better thanks to the regular football, from the little i have seen of him on the football league show he looks good. Lets hope qpr get promoted and see if redknapp wants him back for a second season on loan.

His position as the deep playing playmaker is probably the hardest position to play to impress the modern fan who wants glory all the time. One of the guys who works for me is a chelsea fan(if i'd know i would not have taken him on) he told me this week that he found it odd lukaka scores goals at everton because he was average in the two games he saw him play for chelsea. Also at the start of the season when they did not win for 2 matches he told me the manager should be sacked and what had he ever done for chelsea.

Agree jgl.

I think a lot of us were a bit disappointed with some of the loan deals at first this summer. Carroll to the Championship, Pritchard to League one. But it seems to be working out and for both of them being in top teams a league down where they get plenty of the ball might be better than running around chasing people a league higher up the system.

I still think there's at least some chance Carroll does a Walker and finds a PL loan in January, but if not another loan to a Redknapp ran QPR in the PL next season could be great.

I don't think people like the one you describe deserve to be called fans.

Spurs U21 Squad for tonight's Premier League match v Liverpool, KO 19:00 at St. Helens...

Miles, Vigouroux, Fredericks, Ball, Ogilvie, Stewart, Ward, Veljkovic, Lameiras, Bentaleb, McEvoy, Lancaster, D McQueen, Onomah, Oduwa.

...both clubs are on 10 points after 5 matches.

carroll is not good enough for the pl atm. hes at his level atm

People said the same thing about Andros last year and probably worse, and look what he's doing at the minute. I am a huge fan of Carroll and could see him thriving in a 4-3-3, alongside a DM and a Paulinho/Dembele type. Obviously, it's very hard to get into our team, but I'd love to see him breakthrough. I have watched quite a few QPR matches this season, because I really enjoy watching him play football. Such a classy player.

Spurs U21 Squad for tonight's Premier League match v Liverpool, KO 19:00 at St. Helens...

Miles, Vigouroux, Fredericks, Ball, Ogilvie, Stewart, Ward, Veljkovic, Lameiras, Bentaleb, McEvoy, Lancaster, D McQueen, Onomah, Oduwa.

...both clubs are on 10 points after 5 matches.

Three down at HT. Inglethorpe has clearly shown them the way to puncture our high line which they've been doing non-stop. We could easily have been five down but for a couple of good stops by Miles one-on-one.

Not that we've been out of it altogether though. We had a short spell midway through the half when McEvoy began to have some joy down the left, creating several chances, but our only attempts on target, from him and Lancaster, have both been straight at the keeper.

But 'pool are opening us up far too easily and I fear a cricket score second half unless we shore up at the back.

Back