• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Juniors/on-loan thread 2013/14

A competitive international hat-trick is a great achievement, no matter who the opponents were...

A5758_zps843acaf5.jpg

...well done Harry!

I think it does.

We've been banging then in for fun in the cups this year but scored less than a goal a game in the competition that really counts.

I always score against my 8 year old son when we play in the garden - maybe I should be starting up front for England tomorrow?

oh dear.

A competitive international hat-trick is a great achievement, no matter who the opponents were...

A5758_zps843acaf5.jpg

...well done Harry!

+1.
I look forward to the day fans on here will have something good to say about all our strikers. He hit the post in the EL and looked good for the 1st team in games I have seen.
I am convinced he is an EPL player at least.

Well done Harry!

I've seen him play live twice, and he scored both times. Once for Millwall against Blackpool and a cracker it was. And in the EL in Dublin against Shamrock Rovers.

I'd definitely like to see him play more, especially in the Cups and EL.

I'm pleased Kane got a hattrick, but it was only against a San Marino team whose keeper had been sent off... there are few easier opportunities than that at international level

The reserve keeper at San Marino U21 is presumably about as good as the 118th best keeper in England

Spurs U18s have kicked-off against West Ham United in the Premier League.

Our starting line-up...

McGee

Walker-Peters, Carter-Vickers, Maghoma, Ogilvie

Onomah, Pritchard, Goddard

Sonupe, Akindayini, Oduwa

The Hammers took an early lead after 3 minutes

Dunno about Joe but his elder brother scored direct from a FK first half to put Swindon in front at Rotherham. Just before the break ex-Spur Massimo Luongo netted from a FK taken by Grant Hall.

Swindon won 4-0.

Just seen pritchards goal for swindon nice free kick good to see him playing and getting an assist as well, mason still injured i guess, shame as he has such talent.

Back