• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emirates Marketing Project will probably end up with a Martinez/Yaya midfield.

I think the only POSSIBLE team he could go to is PSG who are going to bid €30m (which isn't enough) for him.

I didn't mention PSG because I don't think he'd go there.

I could easily see Chelsea, United, Real, Barca and City putting a bid in.

Same here none of those clubs operate on a need this player need that player type manner. They see a quality player and they bid a stupid amount just to try and add another toy to the chest.

Just look at Chelsea and how they unsettled Luka last year. You don't think he will bid again if nothing else to just fudge with our season? Of course they will they are ****s with a seemingly endless supply of money

317963_470595789633834_320372081_n.jpg

How horrid is Uniteds kit :ross:

Yeah that chequerd (apparently can't spell that word) theme could look good, but it looks pretty rough, looks like the market job with the lettering as well.

I like the utd kit.

I saw it yesterday in the shops and looked cool. MUCH better than our brick in the kit thread so I think we can barely talk

I wouldn't be laughing at any other teams kit until we've seen our own, judging by the state of some of our potentially leaked kits so far!

I would much rather see us go for Bale than Modric if we were going to bid for either, but I don't think we will. I don't think Levy would accept.

I have to say I think Vertonghen is a smart purchase, if it gets completed.

I would much rather see us go for Bale than Modric if we were going to bid for either, but I don't think we will. I don't think Levy would accept.

IF we sold either which I doubt we will, it would be abroad, cant see Levy selling to another PL team

Who do you support?

Back