• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we're after the wrong de jong if that's the case..

Not seen him before but a 23 year old dutch international who's come through the ajax academy and got a 1 in 3 scoring record as an attacking midfielder/2nd striker....as long as the price is sensible it wouldnt appear to be a stupid signing

Did this get missed?

Who: Brownhead
When: 5th June
Where: SC

Valid source, haven't posted for a while, mods know where my info comes from.

Been told Verts will be announced today and the hold up mainly now, amongst the usual stuff was we should be announcing another signing! Wouldn't say who tho as it hasn't been as common knowledge as Verts and being kept quiet as the club don't want anything scuppered

COYS

Nice to see someone coming out with definite timing

Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen
Marvin Martin is expected to sign for Lille, not Tottenham, Arsenal or Liverpool despite reports.

Chelsea - have gone for Hazard and Hulk

United - can't afford ?ú45m and have just bought that Japanese CM

Madrid - have Alonso playing in his position

Barca - have Xavi playing his his position

City - have Silva

I think we might end up keeping him for another year just be default of nobody having the combination of needing him and being able to afford him.

City - have Silva

I think we might end up keeping him for another year just be default of nobody having the combination of needing him and being able to afford him.

All those teams can afford him and just because they have players who are capable doesn't mean they won't buy him anyway

City - have Silva

I agree except he's not a like for like for D.Silva, he could however replace replace Barry in that midfield..?

Chelsea - so?

Utd - AM

Madrid - true but when has that ever stopped them from buying a good player, plus I could see them playing both comfortably

Barca - I know, I didn't mention them

City - AM

Emirates Marketing Project will probably end up with a Martinez/Yaya midfield.

I think the only POSSIBLE team he could go to is PSG who are going to bid €30m (which isn't enough) for him.

Back