• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought it would be earlier than that? I thought it would be 24 hours before the first Premiership game of the weekend? That way all teams play by same rules.

*edit

Before this turns into another ridiculous argument.........the original comment has been removed (so those quoting are the ones bringing it to attention) and the author of that post has been dealt with by admin.

So, back on track please

Fair play. Ignore my post below

I cant believe people are stupid enough to believe we would sell Levy for 23m.

Every day closer to Modric leaving is a day closer to Moutinho arriving :)

*edit

Before this turns into another ridiculous argument.........the original comment has been removed (so those quoting are the ones bringing it to attention) and the author of that post has been dealt with by admin.

So, back on track please

For some reason I can still see the original comment... [or maybe it is a different one?] it might just be my cache (?) but thought I'd mention it anyway....

As for signings, when did they bring in the transfer window in its current form? What was the old pre-Premiership transfer window...or wasn't there one..I forget.. I just wonder how I used to manage in the days before all this inter season excitement existed.

What? We can sell our chairman? How much would it cost to bring in a chairman who gets deals done? ;)

And before anyone says, I do rate Levy and think he has the club's best interest at heart, even if I am getting frustrated over the lack of signings.

Good idea. Sell Levy for 23m, then lease him back. Savvy financial engineering. He'd approve of that.

Good idea. Sell Levy for 23m, then lease him back. Savvy financial engineering. He'd approve of that.

Send Levy on annual leave, put me in deputising him and I guarantee we will have Leandro, Ade and Moutinho done by the time he gets back...

I will be the saviour

Put this video into the context of our transfer dealings, Daniel Levy being Adam Sandler, the kid being AVB, and the MacD's worker being the transfer window, then you'll realise how ridiculously accurate it is :ross: :

Also, replace 'Happy Meal' with 'striker'.

[video=youtube;IjO6Tjn8wS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjO6Tjn8wS0[/video]

Put this video into the context of our transfer dealings, Daniel Levy being Adam Sandler, the kid being AVB, and the MacD's worker being the transfer window, then you'll realise how ridiculously accurate it is :ross: :

Also, replace 'Happy Meal' with 'striker'.

[video=youtube;IjO6Tjn8wS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjO6Tjn8wS0[/video]

:ross: Who is the guy at the end? Lewis?

This thread is **** !! Never heard so much brick being spewed ! I keep looking hoping we've signed someone but it never happens...fuk 1000 lock this bitch !

43 pages to go, I can see the faxes going in tomorrow already. At least in time for the Friday deadline.

Back