• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I just say a certain mr Defoe scored a pretty good goal tonight. If leandro adebayor lewandowski or whoever we're apparently being linked with scored said goal there would already be a 10 page thread on him and the goal

Can I just say a certain mr Defoe scored a pretty good goal tonight. If leandro adebayor lewandowski or whoever we're apparently being linked with scored said goal there would already be a 10 page thread on him and the goal

=D>

Last edited:

While he clearly isn't ideal as a lone man, I think he does get a raw deal from a lot in here. He can "do a job" in the short term.

How much has Modric gone? the same as RVP?

Both for somewhere around 22-24 million pound mark. Well the Modric price is according to marca who apparently are as close to real Madrid as you can get according to people on here when there rumours are positive in regards us. But obviously it's an awful price and what not and people couldn't possibly question mr levy(bit like redknapp 6 months ago) they are now saying marca Is equivalent to the sun and can't possibly be a true price? Who knows?

BREAKING: Juventus have signed striker Fernando Llorente on a five-year deal for a fee of €35 million

Don't worry yourselves about the fee girls just be glad that a player who doesn't want to play for OUR club is being sold.

BREAKING: Juventus have signed striker Fernando Llorente on a five-year deal for a fee of €35 million

About £28m then. Think thats a decent deal for Bilbao - will be interesting to see whether he succeeds in Italy. Would have thought that he would have been better coming to England. Personally I dont think we could afford that fee though, even with the Modric money

Back