• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont often find myself saying this but.....I think I agree with Bale. Only thing Defoe has on his side is that he's 2 years younger however his transfer value will drop quickly over the next 12-24 months so that age advantage will soon be gone

Differnce being that Berbatoss is a **** and Defoe isn't. Added to that Defoe would rather be playing for Spurs than anyone else - good enough for me.

I´ll bring out some negativity yet again!

SERIOUSLY!!! are some of you even lingering to the idea of wanting Berbatov, now at the age of 31, back in the white shirt? The guy has a bricky attitude, is a menace to the team morale and does not give a flying fudge about our club.

Very few of our players give a flying fudge about our club. At least Berbs is honest about it.

I never want Berba here again. I know all players are qunts but when someone fudges ou over you don't validate their disgusting behavior.

I understand that some people have concerns re Berbs.....however it would be interesting to see whether those views change the closer we get to the 31st

I understand that some people have concerns re Berbs.....however it would be interesting to see whether those views change the closer we get to the 31st

Honestly, no amount of striker shortage, nor time running out would change my mind on this.

I'd accept that we are destined to struggle to score, but somehow I know we'd get by.

Lord Sugar ‏@Lord_Sugar
Modric gone to Real Madrid deal done

I'd like to think we have agreed a deal for some sort of replacment, otherwise with £23/28/30m (whatever it is) in our bank, the price of prospective targets probably just went up a few mill

Back