• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Man Utd pay £24m for RVP who has left 8 months on his contract and SSN say weve agreed a fee for Modric with 4 years left on his contract £23m Ok then

It's a great deal for them, how long before he gets injured? it's a crazy price. But without his goals last season they would have been no where. Big plus for us I reckon

He won them something stupid like 30 odd points with his goals, massively a one man team, if Song goes too they could struggle a bit, especially as they have 3 new foreign players to try and fit into the PL as well

He won them something stupid like 30 odd points with his goals, massively a one man team, if Song goes too they could struggle a bit, especially as they have 3 new foreign players to try and fit into the PL as well

That time of the year is it?

A0XCaNFCAAE8uJN.jpg

Adebayor was almost just as important for us in my honest opinion.

If you add in his 5 offside goals which werent we wouldve had 3rd at a canter..

RVP scored about 40% of their goals, we had Bale, Defoe, VDV, Ade all scoring a big %age each

I wonder how many points we'd of got without Ade's goals and assists last season. We beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine 5-0 yet take away Adebayor and its a 0-0 draw..

I wonder how many points we'd of got without Ade's goals and assists last season. We beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine 5-0 yet take away Adebayor and its a 0-0 draw..

There is no way Ade won us anywhere near as many points as RVP did for AFC

Agree with this. Adebayor is a top top class player and while this window has not unfolded how many of us might have hoped (and expected) I will far happier of/when he arrives back at the club.

What the greedy cnut Adebayor who wants to hold our club to ransom for a wage he is not worth. Call me naive but Don't want him at the club don't think he is all that never been able to settle at any club because there is too much baggage.

Back