• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've calmed down now, this is Levy we're talking about, he'd want £23m for Bentley so the thought of him accepting that for Luka is ludicrous.

Is this the same SSN that reported we signed Adebayor 2 weeks ago? And also the ones that had an exclusive saying Vertonghen had signed about a 3 weeks before he actually did.

They know nothing concrete, and as has been suggested, I'm convinced they get their news off twitter feeds and message boards

Can't really blame people for getting a bit frustrated. We get on the cusp of really making a stand in the top four and instead sell our main playmaker and have a strike force of Defoe and Kane four days before the season kicks off.

Blame Harry!! :)

People need to chill the fudge out!!

We will announce the deal for Modrat if it happens and I'm sure we will tell people it's the top figure.......no way we sell for £24 million....that's the minimum

Who: Phantom of the Lane
Where: COYS
When: 15/08/12
POTL said:
Ah another SSN exclusive. Glad they have the fee bang on as well

POTL

So if POTL says its true, its not - right?

Unless he is being sarcastic and is saying its not true?

images

:lol:

Is this the same SSN that reported we signed Adebayor 2 weeks ago? And also the ones that had an exclusive saying Vertonghen had signed about a 3 weeks before he actually did.

They know nothing concrete, and as has been suggested, I'm convinced they get their news off twitter feeds and message boards

Its basically a rehashed story from what was posted on Marca 1st thing this morning

Real Madrid and Tottenham are finalising numbers on the Luka Modric deal. Real Madrid's president, Florentino Pérez, is prepared to accept paying a fixed sum of €32 million plus a series of performance-related payments which would be for between €6 and €8 million.

Where's damiao ?? I want him now ! But not in a gay way.

So what IS modders final fee ?

Is Ade deal dead as a dodo ?

There is ablsolutely no way Levy would sell for 50p. Take it from me.

I love your confidence and the assumptions you make, but I think Ill take some half assed press report as gospel thanks, Modric sold for 50p, what a joke - Levy should get sacked no question. I hope Lewis is cancelling his "buying a new yacht" appointment to do the deed...

I would be delighted if we could bring in Moutinho/Dembele & Adebayor before Saturdays game, with Modric going out. I also dont believe the transfer fee, Levy is a man of his word, and £23m is a bit of a joke considering we signed him for £16m.

Back