• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why the fudge did we hold out this long only to sell him on the cheap? fudging hell. £3.5m more than Jordan fudging Henderson.

Wow that is low. Although it wouldn't surprise me if we've asked for a low fee to be reported so we can play poor when trying to replace him!! I thought it would be more like £30, £35 with add-ons

Sky sauces are just reporting what Marca or AS said this morning.......D!ckhead Seth is the worst of the SSN reporters when it comes to transfer news. Im sure he browses GG

middle-finger.jpg

why is everyone all of a sudden believing SSN????????????

what
the
fcuk
is
gowan
on

Unless Levy has some major aces up his sleeve until 1st September, we are in big trouble.

Im not enrirely sure many understand the gravity of these events. Cuckolded by the little rat and his cronies till the very end, only to sell him for nearly a Downing with NO replacement and NO strikers. At least we got top dollar for Berba and Keane. This is fudging despicable. Jokers.

it will be 30 mill pounds minimum im sure, of course to many here that isnt near enough. We'll see

Unless Levy has some major aces up his sleeve until 1st September, we are in big trouble.

Im not enrirely sure many understand the gravity of these events. Cuckolded by the little rat and his cronies till the very end, only to sell him for nearly a Downing with NO replacement and NO strikers. At least we got top dollar for Berba and Keane. This is fudging despicable. Jokers.

IF you actually believe for a second we would sell so low.

I suppose the one good thing about such a low fee is that the player will be gone and we can get our buying done. Better that than wait all summer lose Modric on the 31st and have no time to replace him or strengthen the squad!

Back