• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's a hyped-up Andros Townsend.

I've watched him loads of time as LFCTV cover all their youth & reserve games. Trust me, over-rated beyond comprehension. The two players who they have which have the best potential are Jordon Ibe and Michael Ngoo; the first being a winger, and the other a striker.

:eek:

you need to find yourself a hobby, too much spare time on your hands young man:-k

:)

15 days to go til Saudi Sportswashing Machine......GHod this window is frustrating. Personally I think its more frustrating than previous windows as Chelsea have added, Arse have added to their squad and are adding more, even Liverpoo have overcome their main obstacle by getting rid of KingKock and replacing him with a manager who turned some very ordinary players into a decent team at Swansea.

Given where we finished last season, we had/have a really great platform to kick on and establish ourselves in the top 4 however we look like not taking that chance

We've been there, not going back.

yes of course and people keep on inventing stuff like harry couldnt pull the trigger on purchases in january of 2011

i actually question the IQ of anyone that thinks those recklesss 30 million pound bids on strikers for CL teams at the closing of the january window was legit...and if that was Harry's doing even though a main stay here..our chairman had been doing that for years prior to redknappp's arrival. pointing at 5 or 6 purchases when he was hired to stop us getting relegated and a bunch of young prosepcts ...and wages dont forget ......as being given all you need to get who you want.

rubbish.

but fudge it, i'm with TMLK on this one..sometimes its clear that when people have bias on something it will rule......best thing is to just keep dropping landmines all ove the [place sparsely like they do and not really get into it

yes of course and people keep on inventing stuff like harry couldnt pull the trigger on purchases in january of 2011

i actually question the IQ of anyone that thinks those recklesss 30 million pound bids on strikers for CL teams at the closing of the january window was legit...and if that was Harry's doing even though a main stay here..our chairman had been doing that for years prior to redknappp's arrival. pointing at 5 or 6 purchases when he was hired to stop us getting relegated and a bunch of young prosepcts ...and wages dont forget ......as being given all you need to get who you want.

rubbish.

but fudge it, i'm with TMLK on this one..sometimes its clear that when people have bias on something it will rule......best thing is to just keep dropping landmines all ove the [place sparsely like they do and not really get into it

I can tell. He's managed to let it go so well.

If he's talking about it here we've already gone back.

Yes because i was the first person to bring up harry's transfer behaviour and strategy. of course i was. but i can understand that digs on harry is allowed but responses to those are prohibited

this is effed for real LOL

Stick your thread haters!!! Grrrrrrrrr

Yes because i was the first person to bring up harry's transfer behaviour and strategy. of course i was. but i can understand that digs on harry is allowed but responses to those are prohibited

this is effed for real LOL

Stick your thread haters!!! Grrrrrrrrr

DFS? Is that you?

Is Rondon actually any good? I'm so desperate for a striker I'm convincing myself he's the saviour.

ditto buddy

19553716.jpg

15 days to go til Saudi Sportswashing Machine......GHod this window is frustrating. Personally I think its more frustrating than previous windows as Chelsea have added, Arse have added to their squad and are adding more, even Liverpoo have overcome their main obstacle by getting rid of KingKock and replacing him with a manager who turned some very ordinary players into a decent team at Swansea.

Given where we finished last season, we had/have a really great platform to kick on and establish ourselves in the top 4 however we look like not taking that chance

I agree. Missed opportunity is a reoccurring theme these two seasons gone. The last two January transfer windows have been particularly painful and we've paid the price for our inactivity and prudence. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith with a player, take a risk, and we seem to have been doing this less and less.

I'm not at all worried with the lack of 'ITK' because I don't believe these guys know squat. The links in the paper are marginally more believable as agents use this as a vehicle to engineer moves for their clients. But I'm clinging on to hope that there are plenty of negotiations ongoing behind the scenes and we'll see the fruits of that work soon. Wishful thinking I know.

Back