• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still think Hazard would end up somewhere in Mancester and become the next Lukaku

If he ends up at City this is a very strong possibility.

If he ends up at United he should get some game time, after all Giggs and Scholes are ancient..

Hazard's agent has said agreement has been reached with interested clubs and Hazard will make final decision on who he joins in 10 days time

Hazard's agent has said agreement has been reached with interested clubs and Hazard will make final decision on who he joins in 10 days time
I'm already beginning to hate this guy and he hasn't even kicked a ball in the PL yet. Unless of course he does join Spurs then I love him and think all the stuff he's been up to is hilarious.

If he ends up at City this is a very strong possibility.

If he ends up at United he should get some game time, after all Giggs and Scholes are ancient..

this is interesting.

at the price being thrown around....they would have nani, valencia, rooney, hernandez, wellbeck, scholes (still world class), giggs (still one of the best in league), park, possibly fletcher (is he coming back?) etc etc...

where would hazard play? and as a result would we be able to get the cast offs?

this is interesting.

at the price being thrown around....they would have nani, valencia, rooney, hernandez, wellbeck, scholes (still world class), giggs (still one of the best in league), park, possibly fletcher (is he coming back?) etc etc...

where would hazard play? and as a result would we be able to get the cast offs?

......................Rooney
Hazard...........Young............Valencia
...........Scholes..........Carrick
Evra.....Vidic..........Ferdinand......Jones
..................Lindegaard

Also, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa will be leaving Montpellier in the summer. We should DEFINITELY be going for him.

i think Hazard will end up at City or United

anyway, if both Moura and Hazard come to the Prem it will be quite a coup for the league

They are both unproven in top leagues.

Hazard is such a little ho, touts himself to anyone. What's he achieved to be acting like this and demanding 200k a week. Disgusting behaviour.

Last player who was hyped up this much was Sanchez and he didn't exactly turn out to be anywhere near on the level of messi or Ronaldo.

Dont know if this has been mentioned, but Corluka has told a croatian newspaper that Leverkusen do not have the finances to make his loan move permanent, so he will return to Spurs

De Boer has said the difference between the clubs is €2.5m.

What we have to ask ourselves is how much we'd value him at regardless of how long he has left on his contract. If the fact he only has a year left is the determining factor in Levy wanting to sign him then I can't see this one going through. Although we should be in a position of bargaining power, his remaining contract is almost irrelevant, if a player on a full contract would cost ?ú15m and we can get him for ?ú12m then that's still a good deal, ofcourse getting him for less would be better but it's not always possible.

Back