• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tottenham are favourites to land Internacional striker Leandro Damiao, in terms of Premier League clubs.

The Daily Mail says Tottenham scout Ian Broomfield travelled to South America last weekend to cast his eyes over the Brazil striker once again.

Tottenham have always been at the forefront of negotiations with Damiao and the 22-year-old has revealed he is ready to leave Brazil for Europe.

Manchester United and Liverpool have also held discussions with Damiao representatives

There's fudge all chance of Levy caving over this.
I think a lot of people just want to see the saga over and want him out.

what is the point of keeping Modric if he wants to go???? he has given us 4 years, thats more than enough loyalty in the modern era for a top player at an unsuccessful club.

At his age, he wants to compete for the biggest prizes. We need to get the best price and simply move on.

what is the point of keeping Modric if he wants to go???? he has given us 4 years, thats more than enough loyalty in the modern era for a top player at an unsuccessful club.

At his age, he wants to compete for the biggest prizes. We need to get the best price and simply move on.

Gamble.

If we keep him this year, perhaps win a domestic double, finish in the top four AGAIN getting CL football, would he stay? or will his price increase!?

i like jonas olson. good squad player, better than nelsen and comparable to daws and kaboul.

I thought he was about 23 but just checked and he's 29! Would have signed him if he was young and had potential but not really sure about him now as I cant see him getting ahead of Daws, Kaboul, Vertonghen or Gallas and he would just impede Caulkers progress

So that he can continue to play for us rather than United, Chelsea or City?

A lot of his stuff is stolen from forums, some just made up. I might actually take him slightly seriously if this comes true. None of the spurs ITKs has mentioned it.

Are we just raiding Ajax? :lol:

If so, can we bring in Mats Rits? I have never seen him play but he was touted for big things a few years back with all the big clubs after him. Plus he's Belgian, so he's borderline world class.

Eriksen's not bad neither

Back