• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw it mentioned somewhere that Wham were interested in Cavenaghi. Probably bs, but he was the absolute bollox on ChampMan once upon a time. I don't know how many hundreds of goals he scored for me.

Saw it mentioned somewhere that Wham were interested in Cavenaghi. Probably bs, but he was the absolute bollox on ChampMan once upon a time. I don't know how many hundreds of goals he scored for me.

I signed Cavenaghi and Falcao in a double River Plate swoop... DEADLY DEADLY fudging DEADLY!!!

So apparently, fee has been agreed with Siem de Jong, terms to be agreed..

so, transfer fee but not personal terms agreed for De Jong, and personal terms but not the transfer fee agreed for Vertonghen.....typical Spurs

i always thought Luke de Jong was the better de Jong, so are we buying the brick de Jong?? Me a de don-don, de don-dong, de dong-dong diggide, de dong-dong, de dong-dong, de dong-dong diggide Siem de Jong

This is the Pabon guy we are linked with, 6.5m.. none of us usually judge by Youtube vids, but as I have never even heard of him I thought I'd look:

[video=youtube;i8SxDrYJxpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8SxDrYJxpE[/video]

I thought he was about 23 but just checked and he's 29! Would have signed him if he was young and had potential but not really sure about him now as I cant see him getting ahead of Daws, Kaboul, Vertonghen or Gallas and he would just impede Caulkers progress

I have to agree with this. King and Bassong have not left the building either. Pointless signing in my opinion and he's very prone to a brain fart from what I've seen.

I thought he was about 23 but just checked and he's 29! Would have signed him if he was young and had potential but not really sure about him now as I cant see him getting ahead of Daws, Kaboul, Vertonghen or Gallas and he would just impede Caulkers progress

Gallas is on his last legs

Dawson, Vertonghen, Kaboul and Olssen will do, Caulker one more year at Swansea, keep Rodgers sweet ;)

Em...as the no discussion rule doesn't seem to hold much weight can we not just merge these 2 threads again. Same thing going on in both threads.

I doubt they will be signing him and Hazard, otherwise they would have them 2 plus Marin and Mata.

i think Hazard will end up at City or United

anyway, if both Moura and Hazard come to the Prem it will be quite a coup for the league

Back