• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fd9d96eb85344f675aa0ef238b8bb9bf.gif

:ross: =D> :ross:

A chap I work with is best mates and grew up with some old west ham player; I can't remember if its Daily or Minto this chap is friends with. Apparently according to this player, Brady is leaking information to the press every time west ham go for a big name player in order to "show" the fans that they have some ambition. In my opinion she's a terrible business woman who doesn't understand football. How unrealistic of her is it to expect West Ham fans to believe that they can sign players like Berbatov, let alone someone like Kaka; she seems to think that west ham fans are idiots.

I think we almost certainly did that - the leaking - that January where Levy supposedly suddenly found £30 million down the back of the sofa and went round Europe like a crazy man bidding for Llorente, Rossi and Forlan.

I think we almost certainly did that - the leaking - that January where Levy supposedly suddenly found £30 million down the back of the sofa and went round Europe like a crazy man bidding for Llorente, Rossi and Forlan.

Dont forget Aguero dude

Dont forget Aguero dude

:ross: Forgot about that.

Infact it was so utterly ridiculous, considering that he is notorious for eeking out every pound he can. Why did he think anyone would buy him surfing around Europe suddenly willing to throw that money around? It was quite funny really, fair play to him for being so brazen.

no but i can trust that i have watched a game with Belgium plus he's there in Football Manager and Fifa :)
where was he in Euro this summer I didnt see him

Do you mean he was kept out of the team by Vlaar? And now he is on his way to villa...did we get the wrong Dutch defender?

We need some smoke screens to keep people occupied. At least we have a friendly match coming up.

More on the Spammer rumours: It is Westfield Group owner Frank Lowy. Estimated worth: 5 billion US dollars. Buying the Icelandic share, all depends on getting the OS.

Very interesting. I have wondered for so long why a club with a history and support like ours hasn't attracted proper investment. Now with the prospect of the Olympic stadium we really should be an attractive proposition, shouldn't we?

Back